71 : what she feels?

Her father come and he is really so happy. But later he told that after this good news they should leave avneet and siddharth together to spend quality time and celebrate this happiness of them.

So they left.

Anushka left too.

Siddharth went to his room, like everyday he do, he have his food in his room.

Avneet is thinking to talk to him, to clear his confusion.

Avneet POV

If I tell him that how will I get pregnant he feel disgusted of me but so on.

What if he is feeling right now, that I am in a relationship with someone else even after marrying him. That even makes him feel disgusting from me.

I am not getting it what should I do now when on the one hand I am feeling like I start growing feelings for Siddharth.

But now, I am standing on a place where I can't tell him that I feel anything for him. Because it doesn't matter.

I don't know what my destiny wants from me it is look like my destiny wants me to see Siddharth and Anushka getting closer to each other.

And everything going that way only.

I am really feeling bad that Siddharth, kept me out of the lunch plan tomorrow.

But it is looks like they want time together alone. But when I am stopping them even if he adds me in plan I will be there silent.

I don't have any problem with them. Or do i have?

I am seriously confused right now I am trying to figure out my feelings for Siddharth but I don't know what it is actually.

Hey god, I think it is my destiny to stay alone at last.

I guess, like this Siddharth and Anushka will fall in love with each other. And who knows if they are already in love.

No no, Anushka will definitely share it with me if anything will be like that.

I should go and talk to siddharth at least.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.