😈Evil Plans😈

Everyone is thinking that avneet is Jackpot for all five. But Riyaz is like he is not ready to share her with anyone else.

Riyaz : listen guys nobody of you going to touch her so stay away from her.

Boy 1 : what are you talking Riyaz? We are definitely not a social workers who bring her here and pay the rent of this room just to keep her safe.

Boy 2 : Yes, he is right Riyaz, how can we let this golden opportunity go from our hand, just look at her she is so hot.

Riyaz : listen guys it is my luck, that I got her, you all are saying to go on the regular club, I told you to try this one.

Boy 1 : wait a second now I got it you want to spend a night with her alone.

Boy 2 : is it Riyaz?

Riyaz : listen guys, don't get me wrong, but she is not the one I can share with anyone.

Boy 1 : are you stupid or you are considering us dumb? Just give me anyone reason that why will we left her for you.

Riyaz : use your brain, do you want to be my enemy for this one night stand with her?

Boy 2 : we can't believe it that you are fighting with us for this girl you didn't even know.

Riyaz : I don't want to fight with anyone but I want you all to leave right now.

Boy 1 : no way, if we are not doing anything with her then even we are not letting you to do anything.

Boy 2 : agree.

All boys agreed.

Riyaz : okay, then you all stay with her and I will arrange something more fun for you.

Riyaz threaten them as he have secrets of everyone of them.

Boy 1 : you are not doing right, Riyaz.

Riyaz : I know what I am doing.... So leave guys.

They leave.

Stay tuned.