🏢Business girl🏢

Avneet have really sorted life her parents are in the support of her business.

Her mom little worried for her, but you also understand the capabilities of Avneet and believe her daughter.

Again at evening,

Her father is busy in the online meeting on his laptop her mother is using her phone right now when she saw avneet coming down stairs with the ear pods in her ears and she is talking to someone.

It must be about order dispatch.

Avneet came down.

Avneet : I am leaving, mom... Bye dad.

Her dad : bye, take care.

Her mom : but I leave tell us where are you going

Avneet : there is a new club mom, so they are throwing the party of opening, I talk to them to add my product in the permanent use, so it's a meeting later a bit promotion there... That's it.

Her mom : I feel so happy for you that your business is growing well but avneet, you should think about yourself.

Avneet : what mom?

Her mom : daily partying, clubbing isn't good.

Avneet : I didn't attend party mom I just go there for my work. Even I never had any friendship with anyone in this long year I know that what I should do and what I shouldn't.

Her mom : we have blind faith on you my daughter, but not on this world. That is why, I am telling you to hire a company to promote your products there you should not go everyday yourself to club.

Avneet : yes, I can understand your concern mom but it is my company and I want to make everything on the right place and it is the starting for my brand, I just wanna be myself on the place.

Her mom : but...

Avneet : I swear on you mom that I will never do anything with make you and dad ashamed on me.

Her mom : you are our pride and we better know that.

Stay tuned