142 : surprise wear

Avneet : okay okay at least give me a hint at least, that what are you planning to do?

Siddharth : something good.

Avneet : okay, I will be back in five minutes.

Siddharth : wait here.

Avneet : why?

Siddharth went to his room and bring something to avneet, it is packed in gift packing sheet.

Avneet : what is this?

Siddharth : just follow my instructions my dear wife you have to go and change your clothes with this.

Avneet : but what is exactly in this? Let me open it.

Siddharth : no.

Avneet : what happened now at least let me open it?

Siddharth : no you just go for a shower and come back wearing this. (Little strictly)

Avneet : okay okay.

Avneet went to the bathroom, after open the gift packing from that fabric piece.

Avneet was surprised it is one piece bathrobe. A quite seductive one, but she is not understanding what he is exactly planning.

Avneet called siddharth from bathroom, he came in the room, she is the bathroom only.

The conversation between them is like siddharth is out of the bathroom and she is inside.

Siddharth : yeah what happened?

Avneet : what is this Siddharth?

Siddharth : what happened didn't you like that?

Avneet : this is a bathrobe siddharth, I had so many already why do you bring it as surprise, I was expecting a dress.

Siddharth : I will gift you a dress later, but for now you have this only.

Avneet : okay fine, you go I will come to you after changing my clothes. I will try it once.

Siddharth : I didn't give you to try it, just wear this and come out.

Avneet : in this only? (Surprisingly asked).

Siddharth : yes, I will be waiting for you in living room, and I locked the door, so it's just you and me at home.

Avneet : siddharth listen...

Siddharth : I have full night to listen to you only so you wear this and come out hurry up.

Stay tuned.

Target - 35 votes and 10 comments