114 : candle light dinner plan 📝

Avneet : you can thank me later if you want because all the arrangements are suggested by me.

Siddharth : aww, thank you avneet, you know what I never know when I came to the interview, that you will make my life this beautiful.

Avneet : I think I really didn't made anything for you till this date what I wish to do to make you happy.

Siddharth : ohh really.

Avneet : yeah, okay listen, I need your rules to be rest for this trip.

Siddharth : my rules, will you please remind me that when you followed my rules I just made them you never followed them.

Avneet : okay but I don't want to listen that nonsense things that I have to follow the rules here.

Siddharth : okay okay, even you decided yourself that we can kiss once in a day.

Avneet : yes even that doesn't applied on this trip.

Siddharth : means?

Avneet : I think I said in a very simple language that there is no rules for this trip, so don't you dare to count the kisses here.

Siddharth : kisses?

Avneet : yeps.

She kiss on his cheek.

Siddharth : I think the air of Goa is affecting you.

Avneet : nope, the presence of my husband making me crazy.

Siddharth : such a buttery one.

Avneet : so please slip on it baby. I seriously love you.

Siddharth remains blushing after this for 2 minutes.

Avneet can bring this discussion ahead when the room service boy came with the food trays.

Avneet allow them.

Siddharth : ohh dinner.

Avneet : no, it is going to be a candle light dinner.

Siddharth : I had candle light dinner for so many time in my life.

Avneet : oh, but you didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend before?

Siddharth : who told you that I had a girlfriend?

Avneet : you just said that you had a candle light dinner so many times before.

Siddharth : so what is the relativity of candle light dinner and girlfriend with each other?

Stay tuned.