129

Dana POV

I am pissed off, me, and Aaliyah got into this big argument about me, not wanting him to move in with Gene and his friends. I don't feel like that's the right thing for him to do. He's better off, staying in his dorm with his friends. Why do you wanna move in with them? All they do is have bitches over there, Gene is about to move out, so what's the point. I am really not understanding him right now, so I told him to fuck off. I do not care.

Then I got into this big argument with my dad today over text because he's upset that I didn't answer his call. This is your first time calling me in seven months. Fuck you and I'ma keep the same energy.

Malik is acting stupid as fuck. Like why you wanna argue with me for telling you the right shit to do? That is bullshit and I'm not gonna go back-and-forth. I swear to god if I would've start crying, I would've punch his ass because what are we arguing for right now. I am lying, I would've never hit my baby... again, but he was pissing me off..

"This like y'alls first big arguement since y'all got married." I shrugged.

"I want a divorce." She laughed. "Gina stop."

The door opened and Malik walked in.

"Let's go Dana."

"Oop." Regina got up.

"No, I want a divor-" he pulled me into him and glared down at me.

"You not going nowhere. Stop saying that shit. You mad? Oh well. I am your husband. You don't talk to me like that. I love you." I nodded.'"get your shit and let's go." He walked out and I grabbed my purse and followed him out.

"Bye!"

"Bye." I looked back and she shot me a thumbs up and laughed.

I walked out and he was standing by my door and he opened it.

"Mali-"

"Get in." I got in and he closed the door softly.

***

"I am sorry." I kissed his chest and he pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead.

"You and these fits." He sighed. "Now I can fuck that shit out of you. I like this new experiment that we did. It works wonders." I watched him talk and he laughed.

Asia knocked on the door.

"Not right now." Malik shook his door.

"Asia not right now!"

"Dad is here."

"I don't care. Not right now."

"He wants to talk to you."

Malik let me and we got up and got in the shower and got dressed. I don't really care how long we took because I already know he's going to be on bullshit. This is not the first big situation that me and my dad has had, the last situation. He literally slapped me across my face. He apologize for it and he bought me some stuff so I didn't get over it, I was young, but now I'm not going for that shit, and Malik said that he will knock him the fuck out if he touches me so... If my husband feel like he needs to protect me, then that's what he needs to do.

"Don't go in here acting crazy."

"I am not going to act-"