119

Asia POV

What did do?

"Good morning beautiful?" Tay smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"You got plans today?"

"I Um.. I have to go see my daughter." I sat up and nodded and got up.

He is really a nice guy but once you experience Zhafir you look at shit different. 

***

"Well I really enjoyed you last night." I smiled.

"Thank you so much." I smiled and he kissed me and I hopped out his car and rushed up my steps.

I walked in and Dana and Malik and Jayda and Antonio were here already.

"Hey y'all."

"Hey girlie." Jayda smiled.

"Wussup sis?" Dana and Malik and Antonio said in unison.

"Where you coming from?" Antonio asked.

"I slept over my dads."

"Your dad was just here." Malik added and Dana snapped and he looked at her and she waved her finger.

"Uhn uhn." He looked back at me and he physically hide his lips to suppress his urge to speak.

"What was that about?" Antonio laughed. "He like a dog." Him and Jayda laughed.

"He is my king. Get it right. You is the man of my house, right baby?" She looked at him and he laughed.

"Yes."

"See, he takes charge when needed. Okay. My man is a man. Punk ass."

"Shut up."

"Fuck you."

My door opened and Zhafir walked out with Ri'ja.

"Hey baby." I squealed at the sight of her and he looked up at me and he smile disappeared.

"Hm." He held her out and I walked over to him and took her.

"So about the girls day thing."

"Yes, we literally were talking about the for 3 days. We just wanna all wear the same color and go out for mimosas and breakfast. Get really cute. Zhafir and Antonio are going to pay for everything." I nodded.

"We all decided on Red. Sexy." I added and Zhafir squeezed past me.

"When is it because I am about to say fuck the engagement dinner. No bullshit. I am just ready to be married. We can go out to eat on my dime anytime." Malik laughed. "Mrs. Jee, that is what I am ready for. Me and my man."

"Ew." I fake gagged. "Jayda let me speak to you." She got up and we walked in the kitchen.

"What's is wrong? Where have you been?"

"I fucked him." She took Ri'ja who was reaching for her. "I don't know."

"You don't know what?"

"Why I did that." I sighed. "I am so stupid. I just wanna be with Zhafir and I tricked myself into liking him. I just made a mistake."

"Well just work on you and Zhafir's relationship. Just leave that behind you. Don't entertain him. Just tell him you are working on you and Zhafir's relationship." I nodded and rubbed my shoulder. "Don't even tell Zhafir what you did."

"I have to." She sighed.

"Well you know him, do what you have to do. Yeah well being honest with him will probably be the best option. Did you use a condom?" I shrugged. "Asia... come on now? I told you about that shit when you first started mars sing with Zha. You need to get tested." I nodded.