15

Ri'asia POV

Right now I am in the car ride around with Zhafir. No particular destination but we are just riding around running errands.

We pulled up to a pawn shop.

"Come on."

I got my happy ass out the car. Riding around with him it's so fun.

We walked in the store.

"Mark!" He yelled and dapped the cashier up. "Did you get what I asked you to?" He nodded.

"Right this way." He walked around the counter and lead us to the back and Zhafir grabbed my hand.

They talk as we made our way through the back. They had so many guns and antiques. This was so freaking cool.

"This is cute." I point to a painting.

" yeah it is an antique from Europe. Rich motherfuckers hit rock bottom and will sell anything."

"How much?"

" this is a new shipment we ain't price anything yet."

"I love it."

It was a really cute painting of a black woman. She was surrounded by different colors. I couldn't make much out of it but I am willing to buy anything black or black owned.

"When we get a price on it will call him." I nodded.

I really felt like something was pulling me towards the painting.

We walked in to a private room in a house all of these different swords and guns. It seem like the deeper we went in storage the more sinister it got.

He grabbed a sword.

"Condor golok." He handed pulled off the cover and it looked so clean and sharp. " untagged and unclaimed,ready for use." He swung it.

I backed up and Zhafir held me by my waist.

A white meal with a sword yeah I don't play those games. They don't chop us up and hung us and beat us way too much.

"Relax I got you." He looked at me.

"I am fine." I smiled. "Just a little paranoid." He nodded.

"Thank you, I would've got that shit online but I would have had to mark it up." He nodded.

he checked us out and I was surprised he didn't have to sign any papers for it.

We walked out the store and I couldn't stop thinking about that painting. I have a problem. When I want something I want it real bad. Most of the Time I don't need it and I know I don't need it but I just want it.

We pulled up to a house and I got out. He held my hand as I walked up the steps and we walked in the house.

"Yo bro." Ant looked up from the game. "Hey sis." He got up and hugged me.

"Hey." I patted his back.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"What's up with y'all?" He went back to his spot.

" we are about to go do something I just had to drop something off real quick." Zhafir- I am finna start calling him Zha because saying his whole is exhausting- Zha answered.

I walked up the stairs and wait for him so he could lead me. I never been here before I am guessing this is there house. He lead me to his room and it was so cute. It was very clean and neat which I expected because he is a very controlling person. It's only right that he control his own environment. Have everything his way. His personality is very straightforward and clean cut, you can tell just by the way he dresses.