44

Ri'asia POV

"Good morning bro." I hugged Ant. " you ain't been around lately."

" since your man taking a break to focus on his grandma, I gotta to step up but I am chilling for the rest of her pregnancy."

"Okay."

"It's good to see you doing better. How you feeling?"

"I am great, I am doing very well plus you guys are blessing me with a niece or nephew." He nodded. "Have you been around Zhafir's grandma?" He nodded again.

"Yeah." He sighed. "Why you met her? Did she like you?"

" I feel like she like me to a certain extent-

"Why, Amerie?"

"Yeah."

"Don't worry about that. They have always had this weird relationship that stems from their possession over Zhafir. He is different now and that isn't gonna to effect him. He is a good guy and as long as I knew him, in every relationship he's been in he hasn't cheated on him. He is a guy of poise and morals. He has rules in life that he lives by thanksgiving I'm pretty sure he told you about." I nodded. " nothing means more than that. Amerie is a bitch, she is passive aggressive and shady as fuck but she can't fight. My sister SiSi can't stand her, they used to be bestfriends."

"What happened?"

"Zha."

"Oh shit." I laughed. "My man is messy."

"No he be chilling but him and my step sister used to mess around and Amerie pulled the rug from under her. We both know that nigga touch money and he ain't nothing to play with. Back the he was worst a different car every month just spilling money on my sister for no reason and Amerie saw that and just said fuck this friendship and did some snake shit. Got her ass drug down the streets of south west." He laughed.

"Wait so did he know?" He shook his head.

"He didn't really pay attention to shit like that. At that time his grandma was the most important person to him in his life so Amerie developed or secured her spot in the family and that's how they really formed whatever they had going on. But she was always a Golddigger. We used to clown his ass about it." We laughed. "Nah he is a good guy tho, you don't have to worry about shit like that." Jayda walked out the room and he held his arms open and she sat in his lap and he kissed her stomach.

"y'all are stinking cute." I cooed. "I wanna move."

"With Zha?"

"No, with you and Carmen. We need a bigger place it is senior year." I got up to get the door.

"Hey baby girl."

"Wussup pops?" He jerked his head back and I laughed. "Hey daddy." I hugged him and he squeezed me.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"Hey dad." Jayda got up. "Whew I am tired." He laughed and hugged her.

"I was wondering if my girls wanted to hang out tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that would be fun."

"If food is included I am down." Jayda sat on the other couch.

"I have to talk to you two, Dana too."

"A daddy and daughter day?" He nodded.

"Fassure."

"Ri'asia!" Zhafir's called out and I hopped up and my motioned for me to sit down.

"Don't jump up like that."