63

Zhafir POV

Oh my god. This baby cries to fucking much!

"Zhafir go check on the baby." Asia groaned.

"That ain't my damn baby."

"So! It takes a village to raise a baby, we are a village."

"I did it last night."

"Baby!" I groaned and kicked my feet and she laughed and i couldn't help but laugh to. "You are a fucking baby."

"Fuck you."

"When you come back." My eyebrows raised. "Go put the baby back to sleep and I will."

I hopped my ass up and made my why into the study they turned into a baby room. They moved but they still have a lot to do. Especially Asia, she ain't unpack shit yet. It's been so much going on. I feel like we are just now becoming less tense and we are getting back to normal.

"Baby boy, you can not be crying like this. You waking the whole house up." I pick him up and lay his head in the palm of my hand and let his body rest on my fore arm. "What you want some milk or something? Diaper? You gotta tell me what you want cutie." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of the boobie milk.

He crying started again.

"Hey." Jayda walked in the kitchen.

She looked so tired.

"I'll take him."

"I got him, sit down. Talk to me." She laughed softly and sat down.

"Why do you hold him like that?"

"Like what?" I looked to see what I am doing wrong.

"Like a weightless football."

"You funny as fuck. But no, the body is secure and I make sure the head is secure." I point up the structure of my arm, trying to show her how it works.

"Big ass hands." She frowned up her face.

"Asia like them and that is all that matter." I checked the temperature of the milk on my palm.

"Taste it."

"What?" She laughed. "No."

"Try it, Asia has. It's actually good."

"Why do you want me to taste you tittie tide?"

"Stop, you are my brother just taste it."

"Who else tasted it?"

"Rain, Me, Ant, Carmen, Malik, Byron." My mouth dropped. "They liked it."

"What the fuck you got going on? Just out here sharing jug juice."

"You and all these different names for my titties. It's getting weird." I laughed. "I love you man."

"I love you too." I watched him slowly fall asleep. "How you doing with all this?"

"It's a little fun, I am tired most of the time but it is so exciting to be experiencing this. I thought I was going to be so miserable and overwhelmed and that is not it at all. Maybe because I have you guys. I feel like our system is everything." I nodded. "I thought I was gone be stuck in the house. We all stuck in the house, we chill have a good time. It is really not that hard when you genuinely have support. I am really tired sometimes but everything else is perfect."

"That is great. I am glad we have eachother. I couldn't imagine life being any different." I sat the bottle down and she reach out her arm and I gave him to her. "good night."