120

Zhafir POV

"Yeah, I ain't gone lie, that shit be killing me gang." Sierra laughed. "Bonnie don't say that because you know how I get." She looked up at me.

I motioned for her to hang up and she shook her head.

"I am on the phone with her while she is in a Uber." She explained and I nodded. "What is the problem?" I shook my head.

"It's no problem, I just wanted to apologize about the other day. I know what you been through so that comment was fucked up." She shrugged.

"You've said worst." She shrugged.

"Why do you do that? Why did you hold the past against me and than act like you are over it."

"I said I am over you not the past. The things you did to me were devastating and detrimental to me. You were all I had and you shitted on me. You know how I felt and you did so much to me for no reason and don't say that crazy shit because you made act like that. I thought we were happy and I find out you fuck my neighbor. So yes I am going flip shit. It's like that snapped me out my fairytale and I had to become the me who was always at war within my own home. I had to protect me and do what I felt was protecting me which it really wasn't but that's just what I was used to doing, fighting when I was hurt." She shrugged. "I was cooking and cleaning and helping you with school setting you up to be great so we can be great and you get pocket change and started fucking around. I was scared as fuck to lose you. I acted out, I didn't know what to do. I never felt no shit like that. You said you loved me and when we had sex I felt like you loved me but you didn't love me."

"I did love you." I spoke truthfully.

"No... you liked that I was dumb. I had your back no matter how many times you stabbed me in mine. I still housed you and feed you, fucked you. I was so stupid, then I find out you fucking my bestfriend of twelve years. Then I find out my pregnant and than she finds out she pregnant not even a month later. You were sneaking under my nose, you fucked her in my house. I felt it too. I just kept thinking he has hurt you so much but he wouldn't go that low. No way, he loves me. All we have is eachother. But you did and kept doing and than you had the nerve to take her serious and do all the shit for her that I had to tell and practically beg you to do for me so freely. You loved her and that is how I know you didn't love me. I see you now and I know you never loved me."

"I am telling you out my mouth I loved the fuck outta of you." She shook her head.

"No I loved you and look at the difference in our behavior. I fought for you and behind you. I couldn't fathom touching another man. Even after that I was still waiting, I didn't want anybody but you Zhafir. I loved you." She laughed softly. "You wanted everyone but me. You ran to me with your problems and no matter how it broke my heart I listened and I fucked them away... everytime. I held your cry baby ass while you cry about another bitch. That time you came crying to me about Amera getting the abortion... I was three months pregnant. I was so scared to tell you. You were talking about getting engaged to- I was so stupid. Why the fuck was I torturing myself?" She shook her head.

"Why didn't you tell me about the baby?"

"Because you didn't tell me about your baby." I scoffed and she mocked me. "Zhafir what did I do? Why did you treat me like that?"

"You didn't do anything. I was just young and dumb and I got money and I was ripping and running and I just- I don't know what I was thinking because that shit ruined us and I learned from that. I felt like we were to far deep to fix shut. I loved you so much-"

"Stop saying that knowing you tell everybody Amera was your first love." She chuckled sharply.

"Hello bitch?" Bonnie screamed into the phone.