94

Zhafir POV

"No bro that shit is crazy." Carmen laughed. " Like I could not or cannot imagine just walking on the street and someone pulls my fucking wig off." I laughed.

" that shit probably hurt, snatching out all your fucking edges and cracking your neck open." I laughed and Dana was dying in laughter.

"No bullshit. my biggest fear is getting a bald spot. As much as I love fighting, I cannot live with a bald spot. That is one of the most embarrassing fucking things that could ever happen in life." Dana shook her head.

" I had a bald spot before, but I could cover it because it was the middle of my head." Asia laughed. " I had to wear the same ponytail every day." They laughed.

" like that some shit that I would do, because what the fuck do I look like being outside with a bald spot?" Dana shook her head.

" but I feel like men do that shit because they know that is the ultimate disrespect and it's so fucking embarrassing." Jayda shook her head.

somebody knocked on the door and I jumped up to get it.

I opened it and it was Antonio.

"I talk to my sister and she said that you wanted to speak with me. She told me to speak with you so I'm gonna give you a few seconds to say something that makes any conversation with you worthy." I nodded. "Speak."

" oh, now."

"Nigga..."

" I am just playing, how can I summarize everything that I need to say? Well, let me start by saying I am so sorry, I love you. I miss you. It will never happen again. It's been me and you forever and it will always be me and you till we die. We just have families now to add to it. I am so sorry and I miss you so much, you are the best brother I have ever had. The same way that you feel like you need me is the same way I need you. You add so much meaning to my life you make me feel needed and important. I should've never put my hands on knowing what you've been through and I am so sorry." He stared at me.

" I love you too man and I miss you so much. I felt like I was really going to have to cut you off just to protect myself. You put me in a bad situation." I nodded. "I missed you... you really hurt my feelings and I had to sit back and think. Maybe I could've spoken to her differently, but it was getting so tiring repeating the same thing and going through the same thing. I am not going to deal with her, so I don't need you to put us in position where we would have to deal with each other. I told Lenny and he completely understands. I grew up with a family who was hell, and I grew up in a toxic environment, it triggers me, and I can't keep reliving my childhood trauma because she doesn't know how to behave. I don't like her, and I don't wanna be around her, she's what you want so that's on you. She doesn't need to take it out on everybody that she's in contact with. But that has nothing to do with me anymore because we're not in contact with each other. There's no me or her, we both love you and we can coexist, but I'm not going out my way anymore." I nodded.  

Jayda POV

My phone started ringing .

Sierra name flashed and I excuse myself.

"Hey sissy." She smiled.

"Hey baby."

" OK so I was getting ready to change him, but I figured that I should call you and ask you want me to put him in the bath and then lay him down to sleep. I know you said laying down to sleep by like 8 o'clock and it's 7:30 or do you just want me to change him and wait till eight."

" you can start the process now, which ever works better for you. I know this is your first time watching him by yourself."

" I can do this, I thought he was going to cry a lot, but he doesn't really cry. He just eats a lot. Speaking of eats a lot, I eat his cereal." I laughed.