46

Zhafir POV

"I knew that." Ri'asia laughed. "She made her decision already." She shrugged and eat.

We decided to have day out today just us. A date day. I was telling her about my grandma and she she seemed like she knew it already.

"I think it's best if I-"

"You can't cancel everyone that don't like me out of your life."

Yes the fuck I can.

"If they don't like you they don't like me. You are part of me." I shrugged.

"You be trying get your dick sucked." I laughed. "You be saying all the right shit that will make me do it."

"Who taught you how to suck dick?" She laughed.

"Honest?"

"Honest."

"Jayda, one day I tried to suck Treys dick and he was so mad I didn't do good. He put his hands on me and everything. So me and Jayda got our gay best friend heemy and she taught me. It took like 3 days."

"Damn, you got a plastic neck." She erupted into laughter.

"You ass hole." She yelled softly.

"3 days? 3 whole days?!"

"Yes 3 day. Sametime everyday after school for an hour. It took some real practice. Then I got drunk one day and had sex with him." I shook my head. "He fell in love and ain't nobody have time for that. We stopped talking and stuff. He transferred to another school and everything."

"The way you suck dick, I can see why." I frowned up my face. "Pussy on game on a trillion plus the head... you played that nigga out more like turn him out." She laughed and it brought a smile to my face.

"Who taught you how to eat pussy?"

"Some higher class bitch." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"I was in like 4 or 3 grade and she was like 16. I went to the park and she kept trying say I was tall so she know I got a grown man dick and she asked to see it and I shook my head no and she reached in my pants and pulled it out and dropped to her knees and stuffed it in her mouth." I laughed and he mouth was twisted up. "She gawped me up and taught me how to eat her pussy and it became an everyday thing of her teaching me."

"You were like 8 and 9 and she was 16."

"Yeah." I laughed but slowly stopped realizing how that sounded. "Yeah." I frowned up my face.

"You were molested and groomed baby."  She spoke.

"Yeah, I guesss I was." I shook my head. "But here I am, fucking like a pro." She laughed.

"It's not funny but dang." Her face held a huge smile. "That is fucked up." I shrugged.

"What you wanna do today?"

"We can hang up and go to Dave and busters. Just everything then go home and fuck."

"You are so nasty." I turned my lip at her and she shrugged.

"You fuck me so good." I smile crept on my lips. "I want you to give me-"

"Stop." I mushed her and she grabbed my hand and put my finger in her mouth. "I can see we gone be fucking in the car." I watched her and she reached across the table and I kissed her and she added tongue and I pushed her back down in her seat.

"We are in a restaurant."

"So." She shrugged. "These people don't know me, what they go do? The worst they can do is tell my dad but they don't know my dad so who cares. You could sex me right here for all I care." I shook my head knowing she wasn't lying.