82

Dana POV

"No, I am just not happy here." I wiped my face.

"Well just go to your dads house." He sighed. " he don't want you to stay at my house and I told him I would respect that." 

" I know, I understand. This shit is just too stressful. I really wish I didn't have a weird ass mom." I wiped my tears.

" Why don't you want to go to your dads house?"

" because he has a girlfriend, and he only lives in a one bedroom house. Well, a two bedroom but he made it in his office." He sighed.

" well, if living there is making you unhappy then you don't need to live there. I don't understand why it's not a priority to get you out that house." He shook his head. " every time we sitting on the phone she comes in there and starts a fucking argument. She's fucking weird bro. It's like she has a promise to herself to make your life. Fuck you miserable. You don't need to be around, I would never cheat my siblings like that, she act like y'all to bitches on the street beefy. What type of bullshit is that? And everybody's acting like it's fucking normal. She never treated bobody like this. That's literally why you guys started arguing in the first place. You have every right to be upset that she don't take up her self because you always have to. It should be the other way around. She needs to learn how to be a fucking big sister. She wants everyone around her to baby her. That shit is getting old. She definitely has a problem with the fact that they treat you like a baby sister now. She hates that she's not the baby of the group anymore. She like to be victimized, taken care of, looked after, spoiled, she likes to play crazy and dumb at the same fucking time. She don't get to do that when she has somebody that she needs to look after and she don't even do a good fucking job. It's so dumb that she doesn't treat you like a sister when you have the same fucking mom. I don't get it. Just because she doesn't like your mom that means you guys aren't siblings. Because you personally never did anything wrong to her from my understanding . I know she's not this fucking dumb, I know she's not this fucking mean but at this point she's been doing this shit for how long a month or so. This is just us getting a little taste of how she treated you when you were growing up. I'm not even going to lie, at first when you were telling me all of that shit I didn't believe it but now it's starting to play out in front of our face. She's fucking weird. She has real mental issues, she has anger management issues that she needs to get taken care of. That's why I don't come over there anymore."

" I know she is weird, and then it's like everybody scared to tell her the truth. Why are yall scared of her? It's giving they are in the same place I used to be. But now I don't give a fuck. OK, I punched you in your face and you got your lick back, you could've just punch me in my shit and I would've ate it but you wanted to start fighting so I beat your ass. She think because she's my older sister she automatically can beat my ass when that was never the case. She can fight don't get me wrong, but I fight niggas, you compared to me is nothing. That's what I was trying to tell her and that is why I didn't want to fight her but you're not gonna keep mushing me and doinking me in my fucking head like I'm some type of bitch so I punched you in your fucking mouth. I asked you to stop multiple times. Don't put your fucking hands on me. I am not your child and I am not your fucking boyfriend. Beat that nigga up, you are not Finna turn me into your fucking boxing bag." I expressed. " I don't know. I just had so much hope for this experience just wanted to turn off this way. It turned out worse than I ever thought or imagined. Every day I wake up, I feel like I'm going to have to fight my way out of the house to get to school. This bitch is never in school, she goes to school late every fucking day. She really has problems. I don't know what fucking drug threw this bitch off But she really has issues."

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." Zhafir walked in with some food and a drink. "Hey Zhafir." I got up and I hugged him.