118

Dana POV

"Go Malik! Go baby! Go!" I yelled as he pushed down the court.

I looked at the shot clock and he only had 3 seconds.

"Baby throw that bitch up!" I yelled and I felt my heart beating out my fuckinzg chest.

They needed 3 points to win and two for over time. 

"Baby come on." He threw it up and I couldn't barely watch because I know if he misses and they gone blame him for looses the championship game and he is going to fucking be devastated.

The crowd started cheering and the buzzer went off and I watched the ball in slow motion it felt like. All I seen was cash and all I heard kush.

They crowd on our side went crazy, the floor was vibrating, no matter what I knew that we had a chance to win, even if he didn't get the three pointer. I was so stuck on the ball that I didn't see where he shot from. This shit feel like electricity shot through my body. This is so fun supporting him.

"What was that? A three?" Coach Tyson smiled and nodded. "What?"

"He won. Your man won us this season. The fucking championship... Let's fucking go. They ain't gone ever forget his name."

Malik has been saving ass this whole time. He has been putting in a hundred percent times ten. I told him I wanted this as a wedding gift and since then he made it a mission to alway make the winning shot or control the court. Soon as the numbers changed the team went into a uproar.

"Awe man... he did it." Tyson threw his clip board and started to cheer like everybody else.

"Baby!" I heard Malik call out but the crowd was deep. People from the stands were packed. "Baby! Move!"

"Malik, I am right here!" I yelled and the crowd started to expand and he walked out.

"Hey baby."

"You did you babe. You fucking did it!" He hugged me and picked me up off my feet and I wrapped my legs around him. "You are so cool. You were amazing."

"Thank you baby." He held me. "I did it."

"You did. You are going to be big."

"I am going to be a rich husband." I laughed.

"That too." I kissed him. "A rich dad too."

"Oh now you want kids."

"Yes, I mean shit... you rich. Imma need that child support." We laughed.

"Damn." I laughed.

"Bro come on with the cuffing bro, come celebrate with us." Fazon walked up to us and Malik sighed.

"I don't really wanna do that. All this is for me and her. All of it." Fazon cringed and I laughed.

"Baby just go, even though you did most of the work, they still helped you." He groaned.

Apart of Malik really doesn't like his teammates, because of how they were treating him in the beginning of the season. They counted him out and they kept him on the bench. They damn near tried to bully him, they tried to lower his confidence and make them feel less than what he was.  They definitely tried to play him. Coach Tyson took on a job at the school just to help Malik. He gave him an opportunity to show who he was, and why he got a basketball scholarship. Coach Tyson, and Malik go back way farther than I know. I think they met with he was younger maybe like 6 or 7 when he was playing basketball in Little League.