107

Asia POV

"Give me give me." Jayda walked in my room and I backed up and let her get her from the bassinet. "Hey pumpkin." She coed.

"Shut up Jayda." Zhafir groaned.

"Daddy is being a hater." She continued. "He need to stop being mean."

"Shut up is not nice." I nodged him and he groaned loudly.

"I apologize."

"Your dad is sleepy. So sleepy weepy." She walked out the room with Ri'ja in her arm. " i'll bring her back later."

"You sleepy or you just sleep cause it's nothing else to do."

"I am sleep because I am sleepy but I can be woke if you want me woke baby." He spoke softly with his eyes still shut.

"But if you are sleepy then sleep." He chuckled and he sat up. "Baby just start waking me up during the night."

"You are hea-"

"Healed enough to help." He stared at me and I grabbed his face and pulled him to my lips. "I love you so much,"

"I love you more baby."

"Wanna have sex."

"The doctor said no."

"That was last week."

"Well we go to the hospital tomorrow. You hot?"

"You hot?" He laughed. "I wanna fuck." He laughed and threw his self back into the bed.

"Stop!"

"It's been almost three months. Come on fuck me . Baby!" I yelled. "Please."

"You begging?"

"Yes, please fuck me." He stared at me. "If it hurts we can stop." I reach into his pants.

"You have to be honest. Don't act like it doesn't hurt." I nodded and I gripped him and he groaned.

"I won't baby."

***

"Shit." I watched him slide in and out of me and tried not to loose control. This is it, this is the feeling I missed so much. "Yes baby."

"You okay?"

"Yes." I nodded. " this feel so fucking good." I grabbed his arms and he kept the same slow and long stroke that was tapping my heart. "Zhafir- shit."

"Stop gripping, calm down. It's alright." He bent down and kissed me.

"Zhafir- baby- fuck me." I threw my head back.

Zhafir POV

I watched the emotions spill out on her face.

I was so scared of doing something wrong and then fucking her up. I think this waiting process is more for me. I am more nervous about these things than her. I don't know why, I'm kind of more in my head about shit. And I want her to heal fully and I want her to Prosper through this whole experience. I definitely think this shit is taking a toll on my mental but when I wake up to my daughter, and I hold my daughter in my arms... It is all worth it to me. But I have to still stay aware that I am not the one who did all of the hard Work. I have to pay attention to Asia and how she's feeling today and what she needs. So when she asks me to wake her up at night I probably will say yea or OK but this is not negotiable for me. At least not right now, she breast-feeds, and if she's not breast-feeding, she's pumping, she just has a lot going on right now her body changing in so many different ways. I don't think she's really aware of those changes, but I noticed them, I take notes when something hurts or something is bothering her or something is making her feel uncomfortable. I take notes on everything.