42

Zhafir POV

"So we just spit in it." Jayda asked and I nodded.

She did what she had to do.

Right now we are at the hospital because we wanted to do the DNA test. We just got time right now because I don't know it has been a lot of shit going on.

we finished up and turned in our samples. We were in the same hospital as my grandmom so I figured we could just go up there.

She is getting a lot better but I don't understand why she is still in the hospital. She is up moving around and talking. They said that they found where she was bleeding internally and they fixed it. As far is her cancer, she has to get treatments and things like that and I feel like because she's older they are keeping her in the hospital.

"Zha I feel like I am going to throw up." Jayda sighed.

"You need some water." I rubbed her back as we stepped off the elevator.

"I am hungry." A small laugh left my mouth and she glared at me.

"My bad." I put my arm on her shoulders.

We walked of the elevator and soon as we walked in my grandma's room. My dad stop mid sentence and stared at Jayda.

"Zoey?"

"Who me?" She asked. "I am Jayda."

He looked at her.

"Zoey..." my grandma stood up. "We were looking for you everywhere baby." She hugged her.

"I am Jayda, my name is Jayda."

I could tell Jayda was uncomfortable so I nudge my grandma a little and she let go and I pulled jayda closer to me.

"Relax." I sighed and they nodded softly.

"I am sorry, we have looked everywhere for you Zoey-

"Her name is Jayda, that is what she wants to be called." I expressed. "This is all new to her so we have to respect her space and give her time to adjust."

"My grandbabies."

"How are you sure it is me?"

"You look just like your mother with your fathers complexion. This one is your mothers twin." She laughed softly. "So beautiful."

My dad was just stuck.

"Thank you, you are beautiful too." She grabbed my arm.

It seemed like she was hiding behind me. I never seen her like this. She was just like a little girl. Her inner child was definitely still present.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded. "You ready to go?" She nodded.

"Oh my God, this seems so unreal." My dad spoke and covered his mouth. "Heavenly father..."

"Listen we have some where to go. We wanted to stop by to say hey because we were in the hospital."

"Oh okay."

"So we gone get going."

"Oh okay thank you guys for stopping by." We left out and The ride homeless silent. I couldn't even imagine what she was thinking because I did have my grandma and she kept me in contact with my mom and my dad to some type of degree.

Camille told me that her and Jada ended up in the same elementary school and they ended up taking her in once they were last they were best friends.

"Hey baby?." Camille hugged me as she open the door and quickly hugged Jayda. "Hey beautiful, I miss you guys so much." She smiled big.

"I missed you too." We spoke at the sametime.

" how did it go?"

" they said we get results in two or three days they will call us. Not that we need the results anymore." Jayda sighed.  "Whew it's hot." 

" what do you mean?"

" we went to see our grandmom and they instantly recognized her." She looked at Jayda with a blank face.

" how do you feel Jayda?"

" I don't know. But I am upset that my fucking name is Zoey." We laughed.

" oh so they had some type of Z thing going." We laughed. " that is actually cute."

"Yeah I guess."

" were you nervous?"

"She was shy as fuck."

"Jayda shy? No..."

" I was nervous and the way they were looking at me... I don't know." She sighed. " I probably fucked everything up. They probably think I'm weird."

"No they done they we're too excited to even notice that you were shy. You didn't mess anything up you just need it or you need to be eased into this. This is all new to you and it's understandable. Grandmom isn't really a judgmental person so... next time you see how she's still going to be excited." I nodded

" I don't know I just didn't know what to do or what to say." She shrugged. "I am hot and hungry and I want my man. My face feel so fucking tight right now."

"You are glowing though." Ri'asia smiled. "What is it? You seem different now. I been asking Zhafir if he noticed and he said no. I know i am not tripping." I looked at Jayda and she sighed.

"Okay so I have something to tell you and I don't want you to be upset..." 

"What is it? I won't be mad at you."

"This." She stood up and pulled up her shirt and Ri'asia gasped. "I am pregnant."

"I knew it! I told Carmen! Oh my gosh I am going to be an auntie." She hopped up and went over and rubbed her belly. "Jayda! Oh my gosh."

"Whew I was getting hot." She pulled her shirt off and I covered my eyes. "It's a sports bra." She laughed.

"She is your sister." I uncovered my eyes and they laughed.

"Oh yeah." I spoke softly.

I am a brother, I actually got a real sibling. Sometimes I forget and then it will randomly pop in my head.

"Hey auntie baby... how are you in there? I want you to recognize my voice when you get out her. You are making mommy's boobies juicy." Jayda laughed. "No she don't need a boob job." She kissed her stomach.

"Antonio said that last night. I feel like they are just filled with milk and when I start breast-feeding they are going to deflate."

"You are breast feeding."

" Yeah when you said that you were going to breast-feed because it is the most healthiest option and it gives the baby all their nutrients that made me want to breast-feed." Ri'asia nodded.

"How far along?"

"Five months."

"Oh my gosh we would been pregnant together!" Camille yelled. "This is some bullshit. I fucked up the plan." She laughed.

" when you get pregnant I'm going to get pregnant again just give me about three years. But only if we married. This one was a slip up but if we are not married next time ain't no babies."

" I knew it! I told Carmen that your nose was spreading and so was your lips and you had this glow about you. I fucking knew it! You are so beautiful." She hugged her. "Oh my gosh I am going to be an Aunt." She spoke softly.

"Ri'asia if you cry I am going to cry." I just watch them get emotional and shit.

It was cute but confusing.