75

Zhafir POV

"Yeah we both know what it is bro." I laughed softly. "Malik bro, move. I am not gonna put my hands on him."

" you stay trying to get into arguments with me and trying to fight me. Every time I make it a fucking joke it's a problem everybody in this bitch joke but soon as I make a joke it's a problem. I consider her my older sister just like everybody else is bitch. She jokes around with everybody, I hate feeling left out. She bust a joke on me first and I bust one back," Byron waved me off. " You always have some type of animosity-"

" animosity? Ain't nobody got no type of animosity towards you. But if you say something in my girl said, hurt her feelings and you tell her to shut the fuck up. I'm already being nice because I was gonna come down here and break your fucking face and leave you right there."

" Malik and Antonio joke with her like that all the time. She tells me to suck it up, but when I told her to do the same thing, using different words it's a problem."

" yeah, I don't have that type of relationship, and they know how far is too far. And when she tells them that something hurts her feelings, they clean that shit up. Am I right?" I looked at Antonio and he sighed.

"Yeah, if she told you that, it hurt her feelings and you told her- he told her to shut the fuck up?" Antonio looked at me.

"Yeah."

" Hold the fuck up." He stood up and Byron stood up and rocked his shit.

"Toni! Antonio! Stop!" Jayda yelled.

Antonio was on his ass.

I didn't know what to do. Because I wanted to stay mad, but then I wanted to stop Antonio.

I honestly think this nigga just wanted to fight.

"Bitch made ass nigga." Antonio went blow after blow. " no he always doing some weird ass shit."

"Chill T." Malik grabbed his ass and snatched him off of him and damn near drug that nigga in the kitchen.

Yes, we all joke around but if one of us say something hurts our feelings, we acknowledge it and we apologize. That is the only way that we can keep this type of relationship going. There has to be some type of boundary. That's how we end up in situations like this. His jokes are very personal. That's when the joke stop being a joke.

It's not even just about the joke, when it comes to Dana and Asia he always has something negative to say. He always going to jab or he always says some slick shit. I had a pop this nigga in his mouth plenty of times. He doesn't know how to joke. As far as him talking about her family shit, Lenny will kill his ass for that. Then it's going to be something bigger, I didn't want to fight him because I feel like I do jump on him every time he say something. But everything he says, is so personal, and so ill. We all know that he's a naturally negative person, he isn't the fun, spontaneous guy that we all met in the beginning. He is really in the space is like where is stress is taking over him and he's just nasty. He's not someone that we want to hang around anymore. I don't even know how we started hanging around this nigga, I tolerated him, and he became a brother.

Antonio, don't fuck with him no more for personal reasons, I think him and Antonio just grew apart. Antonio is a very positive and fun and funny person and when you have somebody in the room with all this negative energy, you naturally drift away from that person.

"Fuck he talking about?!" I heard Antonio yell from the kitchen. "Get the fuck off of me!"

"Get him out the house." Jayda nodded.

Antonio is sweet, caring, nurturing, just an all-around positive person. Any positive characteristics you can think of that's him. But once you flip the switch it is no turn it off. See me I'm not as impulsive and emotional as Antonia. He feels things really deeply, and he holds grudges. When is time to fight ain't no nigga step in to this man. Nobody can beat Antonio, you just really have to get him there because that's not him. That's not what he's about but he will kill a nigga with his bear hand. His shit sharp, and precise. He know weak spot to hit. He was so into boxing growing up and other sports like that. Ain't nobody fucking with him that's  all I am going to say.