20

Raya POV

I got out the car and he helped me up the set and we walked into the house we my house.

When I tell you everytime I look at this man I have a flash back. I can still feel that dick. The feeling is still so fresh on my mind.

"Wussup?" He dapped up everybody and I flopped on the couch.

"Well hey to you to bitch." I opened my eyes.

"Hey." I shot her a smiled.

"Did you guys finish behind her eyes yet?" She asked and I looked at her and she tilted her head and I picked up on her head.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"Wasn't it good." I scoffed.

"It was breathtaking. Outstanding performance in the ending go me. Can't get it out my head." I smiled at the thought. "Then we he- I mean when the son peeped what was going on. Child."

"Why you tired?"

"We was binged watching it just episode after episode after episode." I laughed softly. "Nah but I am tired." I could barely keep my eyes open.

"I can see." I sat up. He sat down and I threw my legs across him he pulled me in his arm and they started talking and a bitch was out like a light.

***

Zha POV

"No you know what's crazy?" I raised my eyebrows indicating for them to continue. "We should just go to Miami." I rubbed Ri'asia's back as she slept.

I really put it on that ass. I wanted her to be stuck and I had to reassure of that.

"Yeah. Everybody finna be out there. Everyone is so hype about going there. I was either think Vegas or Cali or Florida."

"Vegas or Florida would be lit. Cali is over hyped." Antonio shook his head.

"A bunch of crackheads and prostitutes." I spoke and he nodded.

The door opened and Carmen walked in with a big smile on her face.

"Wussup?"

"Hey y'all." She walked in and went in her room and came out with the same smile. "Why she sleep? She not feeling good?" She frowned.

"No she is just tired." Jayda spoke and Carmen nodded. "Pumpkin."

Carmen gasped and her eyes widen.

"Pumpkin? Pumpkin!" She drugged out.

"Mhmm." Jayda nodded. "We were deciding where we wanted to go for spring break."

"Pumpkin seeds." Carmen looked at me and shook her head. "I knew it, didn't I tell you."

"She said pumpkin seeds." Jayda smiled showing no teeth. "I figured maybe pumkin seeds though."

"Me too. The BDE is really there. You can actually smell it on him." She spoke.

They are really sitting here having a conversation about pumpkins.

"Ri'asia!" Carmen yelled.

She stirred around I watched her eyes flutter open.

"Your dad is here." She jumped up.

They laughed and she wiped her eyes and laughed softly and sat but down.

"Pumkin?" She laughed.

"Pumpkin. Capital letters."