29

Ri'asia POV

I love this man. I know y'all are getting sick and tired of me saying that shit. When I first met him I couldn't even imagine myself with him but something drawer me to him and I'm so glad he did. He is so amazing. Even though he's mean and ruthless and clean-cut and straight to the point he is so sweet. He's just the cutest thing in the world.

He fucks me like I never been fucked in my life. My body loves him it's like we're connected in a type of way. When my body gets around his is like it's levitating. Every touch just feels so good just everything about it makes me happy.

"I don't know man." I sighed as me and Jayda walked through the mall.

" Antonio is everything that I look for in a guy and In a way it scares me. I am so used to getting to a high and then being dropped on my fucking head. I can't let him do that to me, you know? That's what I admire about you you show your love so easily. Like I told him yesterday night I do feel that way about him but I am too afraid to show it because it's like a pattern. I'll show them how I feel and then they shit on me."

" Jayda if you love him show him that you love him. Shit if I can love freely after that shit with tray thing you can do it. Not saying that your situation is any less serious than mine but it's like just love him. It's so fun and so excited yes it is stressful because I am seeing sides of myself that I never seen before. and I have to allow myself to become that. I am not afraid to show him any side of me. Even though he looks at me like I'm fucking crazy. It's his fault." She laughed.

" this is what you get when you get with two good dick Niggas. Man. You are in lalaland. Your ass is crazy but only for him. He must've hit that button in the back of that pussy. Cause the way you be going through your motions be having me confused."

"I don't know he just-"

"Here you go, stressing yourself out trying to figure out how and when he flicked your switch. When y'all went raw and he was balls to wall. Beating you shit in and had you speaking in tongue's in shit. When he stop your heart beat and restarted that bitch for him."

"I love him." I sighed.

"I know." She laughed. " I am Finna start loving my man how I wanna love him fuck being scared. I'm gonna start fighting all of these bitches-" we laughed. "I swear you done beat two bitches up. This Ciara bitch whoever she is is driving me fucking insane and I am Finna fuck her up for real. She is like you but for my man. I know the dick is extra terrestrial but bitch don't get rocked in- ou this is it. This is the dress." She pointed through the glass.

***

"Bitch I am really going on a real date." I squealed. "I am going to fuck the shit outta him if he is on a suit."

"Knowing him He probably would have one like some expensive jeans and a nice shirt is an expensive shoes." I nodded.

"Suit equals slutted out. Gwack included. I am getting pregnant tonight."

"Don't wish that on yourself." She laughed.

"I wish it on myself. I want every last drop." She hissed.

"You are a fucking freak." I covered my face. "Stop before you fuck up your make up." I put my hands down.

She did some last minute tweaks to my dress.

"Okay none put in your heels and shit." Somebody knocked on the door. "He right on time."

"He is always on time right on the dot." She walked out the room.

I heard them talking and she walked back in.

"Bitch... you are sucking some dick tonight. That nigga look good as fuck." We jumped up and down. "Look at his stance. Girl... you better suck the fuck out that dick. He got the dark mysterious kinda like Italian look to him right now."

"I am going to clean the meat off the bone. Okay come on I wanna see my man."

I walked out and I saw him and I instantly felt like I was in a movie. Take me away by keyshia Cole playing in the back. Maybe butterflies pt 2.

"You look-" I walked over to him and he seemed caught in a trance. "Shit my heart beating hard as fuck." He crack his neck. "Is it hot in here?"

"Damn you look good." I grabbed his hand. "Why you shaking baby? You nervous?" I mocked him.

He laughed.

"You look gorgeous." He pulled a Bouquet of red roses from behind his back.

I took them and smelled them.

"Thank you baby."

"No problem." He let out a slowly shaky breath.

"Wow I really got you down bad right now."

"I'll take this and put them in water." I gave the floors to Jayda.

"You ready?" I nodded.

***

"So your mom is some where around?" He nodded.

"She probably doesn't even know who I am." He shrugged. "That's what happens when crack heads fuck." We laughed.

"But your dad is a preacher right?"

"Yeah, his snake ass. All that shit is a lie and a cover up. His life was and is very dirty. I know these streets and the streets know him." He shook his head.

"Do you think you ever wanna find your mom?"

"No." He spoke quickly. "Fuck her. I don't know I have a sister some where. I am not sure tho."

"Probably Jayda. Y'all look alike." We laughed. "Y'all are a lot a like hand gestures, she is just spicy. She know her mom though she just doesn't business with her. She doesn't know her dad which is why my dad is her dad."

"Yeah that makes sense. Y'all grew up together?"

"Yeah." I ate my steak.

"You two are a lot alike yet so different. She is rowdy and you are like a middle ground at first you were chill but now you are fucking nuts."

"You-"

"I made you this way." He rolled his eyes. "How? You can't blame me you been bunkers."

"I don't know maybe you cause I chemical imbalance in my brain maybe Oxytocin. You have to stop fucking me like that." He chuckled.

"I would never in my life stop fucking the shit outta you. Ever."

"Okay so let me be crazy."

"I will, you ain't going no where anyway."

"What makes you so sure?"

"I love you. Everytime you try to leave me I will fuck you good and love you."

"You wanna fuck me?" He nodded.

"Everyday, all day."

"Do you wanna fuck me right now?" He smirked.

"When you get cut like this?"

"You did it to me baby."

"I ain't do that shit to you."

"Then who did?"

"You."

"You are like my favorite drug. I wanna take you all day everyday. I am addicted." I sighed. "I don't know what is wrong with me?"

When I think about it this shit is so scary.

"Don't cry." He got up and pulled his chair in front of me.

"I just never realized how scary this shit is. What is something happens? Please... I am begging you please don't hurt me?" He wiped my face carefully.

"I would never. I love you and I mean that shut from the bottom of my heart. I love you Camille. I love you so much that shit make me shake from fear. I feel the same way about you baby. I promise. I am addicted to you to that is why I had to leave town on my fast. If I was anywhere close to you I would've folded."

"I love you so much Zhafir." He kissed me.