102

Zhafir POV

"What the fuck is going on with your mental." Antonio shook his head. "you want to be with Asia, you know you want to be with Asian, so why are you worried about Sierra? You're about the fuck up everything that you got going on here. We see that you're stressing, Asia feels that you're stressing. What the fuck is going on with you?"

" I don't know."

" get together, Sierra is happy with who she's with, and I can see that that is a big problem for you. If she's not with you then you want her to be unhappy. That's not fair. That's my sister at the end of the day, you made her miserable for a long time. Just let her be. For a nigga who works so hard to not move on ego and to keep the peace. She really has you going crazy." I sighed.

" did you know about the pregnancy?" He balled up his eyebrows.

" What? What pregnancy?" He whispered even though we were the only ones in the car.

" she was pregnant before, like with my baby. When Amera was pregnant." He h shook his head.

"What? Why wouldn't she tell me?"

"That is what I am thinking. Why wouldn't she tell me?"

" bro, you cannot be so clueless. The reason why she didn't tell you is because she just caught you fucking her best friend in her bed. That's why she didn't tell you. She was upset. I can't believe she would do all of that alone. Why don't she come to me about stuff like that. Even if she didn't want to speak to you, I am still here. I hate that she feels like she's still alone. We found each other for a reason. That shit is so sad and so fucked up." I sighed. " bro can you do me a favor and just leave her alone. Man-to-man from brother to brother all that shit. Just leave her alone. Let her be happy this little shit that you're going through right now it's temporary and you know what it is. You're mad because she don't want you no more and thought she would always want you so you can run back to her whenever you have a little inconvenience. It's not gonna happen anymore. Let the shit go. I have been letting you run over her for forever now and that's probably why she didn't come to me in her darkest times. Just leave her alone. Please. I am fucking begging you, you don't treat nobody else like that, bro. You don't treat nobody like shit but her, you don't get mad at Asia and she was beating your fucking ass. Amera was cheating on you every other day but you wanna dog my sister, bro. What was that about? Why did you hate her so much? Why?" He snapped.

" I don't know, I was just young dumb and it was the first time I got money. The first time bitches wanted me and we were hanging out with older guys who were getting a bitch left and right, I just felt like that was what I needed to do."

" they were hitting bitches left and right because they were single and bored and broke. They were compensating for bigger problems, they were fucking whores because that made them feel like men because that had nothing else going on. Nothing. No them niggas still broke and probably fucking bitches. They were hitting your bitch to. I don't understand your way of thinking and that is so crazy to me because usually you are very transparent. We are not even on this right now, because I will make myself upset, you have Asia and y'all are about to have a baby, leave my sister alone. That's all I'm asking of you." He waved me off and I sighed.

The ride back to the girls house was completely silent, I just let. I could tell that he's pissed off and had every right to be. I never saw him get this way about me and Sierra situation.

I definitely think it's time to just focus on Asia. Get and keep my head back on track because I got way bigger shit to worry about right now. That conversation is going to be had. I just wanna apologize and get a better feel of what was going on. At the end of the day, that was my fuck up, that was my fault and I feel like shit for it. Antonio is right, I did her so fucked up for no reason just because I wanted to impress other niggas, I wanted to be the talk within the group we were around and I wanted to be outside. Amera was a true mistake that went to far. I'm wanna to be playa so bad but that shit wasn't for me and by the time I learned that she wasn't on my list. That wasn't right.