25

Zha POV

I hopped out my car at the gas station and went in to grab some wraps and a couple of snacks.

"Ri'asia I don't know why she is texting you. I haven't been with that girl since I been with that girl."

"What the fuck does that mean?!" She yelled into the phone. "You are stressing me out. Baby why are you making me crazy?"

"Calm down. You are making yourself crazy."

"No it is your fault. You are turning me crazy. You do something and then you fuck me and then I don't wanna leave because I love you and you treat me good but really if you make me feel this way you don't treat me good. You do treat me good in a sense of- just forget it. Fuck you." She hung up and I sighed.

Some bitch texted her talking about of bullshit. I don't know what to say because she is acting fucking crazy.

She called back and I answered.

"Are you ready to talk?"

"Yes."

"I don't know why she texted you. I have not been with or around that girl in like a year and some change."

"You a driving me crazy."

"I am not even doing anything."

"Yes you are. You are fucking up my brain. I don't know what you are doing to me. Girl get your dickmatized ass on!" Jayda yelled. "You are fucking crazy. It's his fault. You did not act like this with Trey. Who? Trey. One hand. Oh fuck him. Anyways baby stop doing me like this."

"Okay I will stop." I just agreed, I have no idea what I am doing.

"Bro you not doing shit, this is just her first time being dick crazy." Jayda spoke into the phone. "Pumpkin? Pumpkin." Ri'asia reply softly. "Come over bro."

"I was already on my way. She tripping." I sighed.

I braced my self on the way there.

I honestly don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm guessing she woke up on the crazy side of the fucking bed.

I walked up to the apartment and I knocked on the door and Jayda answered it.

"She cool?" She looked me up and down and shook her head.

"Who would have known, I mean I can tell but then I can't. But it makes sense." She bit the tip of her finger and tilted her head to the side. "You are a dangerous man." She laughed and shook her head and we went back in the Ri'asia room.

"What is going on?"

"Who is Valentina?"

" I told you she was somebody from my past nothing more nothing less. I haven't messed with her in like a fucking year and some months. We don't communicate in anyway I haven't talk to the bitch verbally and about eight months. Can you please relax." She closed her eyes and I just watched her in confusion and Jayda laughed.

" we have been sitting here going through this shit for about 30 minutes I don't know what slung you swinging but this bitch is Cra-" she bust out laughing. "She is crazy!" She yelled and laughed even louder and Ri'asia opened her eye and looked at me and tilted her head.

She is crazy.

"I missed you." I frowned up my face because what the fuck she got going.

"I missed you too." I looked at Jayda and she just looked amused.

"Snap out of it sis." Jayda tapped her on the face.

What the fuck did I do to her?

"Fuck me." Jayda hopped up.