28.5

Ri'asia POV

I pulled up to Zha's house .

"My baby is home. My baby home." I song as I grabbed my duffel bag. "I am so excited. So excited. Got that power over me. Aye." I danced all the way to his door and I knocked on the door.

I heard his foot steps.

I squealed to try and get the last little bit of excitement out of me.

He opened the door and I jumped on him.

"Baby! I missed you." I screamed.

"Bitch shut up." I heard Jayda voice.

"Girl you shut up. My man is home!" I dropped my bag and wrapped my legs around him.

I took in his scent.

"I missed you to baby." He kissed my forehead and I kissed him.

"My baby home." I sung to him.

"Shut up."

"Bitch stop hating!" I took a deep breath. "Wussup bro? I missed you too." He laughed and Zha put me down and I hugged him.

"I miss you too. You all happy and shit. It's cute."

"I wish I could be as happy as you girl." Jayda rolled her eyes.

"You can if your ass stop being miserable and hop on that dick. I ain't see my nigga in 7,862,582 years. I miss being in his skin." I hugged him. "Do he smell good y'all? Look good? Look at him." I pulled in front of Jayda and he laughed.

"He aight. Ain't all that if you ask me. And his knees ashy under them sweats." I straight faced her and Her and Antonio irrupt it in laughter.

"That was a good one baby." He dapped her up.

"Anyways you missed me?" I looked at zha and he smiled.

"Is that even a question?" He pecked my lips repeatedly. "I missed you so much."

"This gushy shit looks disgusting on you bro. Just stop."

"Maybe if you was on some gushy shit her shit would be gushy." I fired. "She called you tomato." He looked at Jayda and she gasped.

"I did not." She laughed at his reaction. "I swear on my life I did not. So we gone finish this movie or what?"

"Mhm." He continued to kiss on me.

"Ou. I like this." I moaned.

"Ew." Antonio yelled.

"Shut up." I moaned even louder.

"Stop!" Jayda yelled. "You know what... keep going. We like watching porn together." Zha stopped and our face held the same look of confusion.

"Bro what?" Zha let me go and grabbed my bag. " you sit, I gone take this upstairs."

"Im sat." He laughed and went upstairs.

" you dickmatize sick ass bitch. The dick got you doing jump rope shit that they got you doing gymnastics at the Olympics. I never see you like this and it is disgusting and so fucking cute. I hate that I love you and I love this for you."

"That's just my baby daddy that's just my baby daddy." I danced.

"Damn baby why you ain't like this about me?" She looked at him.