53

Zha POV

"Why though Dana?" I sighed.

"Because I just want to Ahmad." The girls laughed.

"How do you even know my middle name?" She laughed.

it has became official. I cannot have no daughters. This shit is so stressful.

I just for the life of me can't understand why she needs a specific type of panties.

" how about y'all wait right here and we are going to go in there and let her get her stuff." I nodded and sat down and Antonio flopped down beside me. " I wonder how you gonna act when we have a daughter."

" we having no fucking daughter. What the fuck type shit is going on right now? It's not funny, just hurry up." I gave her my card.

" I am going to get some for you."

" I don't care." Ant laughed and I just shook my head.

This is absolutely ridiculous. How the fuck- what the-

" she is 17, she's old enough. She is becoming a woman you have to let things like that just flow." Antonio motioned. "stop acting like her dad all the time. Are you supposed to be the cool big brother and you out here acting like a dad." He shook his head.

" I am cool, I'm letting her get the shit, right?"

" you didn't have a choice. She was going to get it whether you want her to or not. It's no letting her do anything." I shook my head.

" this is nerve wrecking." He laughed.

" you are overthinking it, you overthink everything just calm down." He patted my shoulder. " I doubt she is doing anything, she is a good girl. and even if she was, that's not our business." He shrugged.

Even though I knew he was right, I couldn't help but worry. I don't know what's going on with me right now. I am not used to having so many females around that I have to worry about. I don't even remember the feeling of having to worry about my grandma. Now I have to worry about Camille, Jada, Dana, Carmen, Sierra which I don't even know how she got included into everything but now her and the girls are starting to become cool out of nowhere. There's just so much feminine energy around me. I feel like I'm always on my toes. I'm automatically on defense and in a way I do become controlling or over protective and I don't like that cause I feel like it makes people not wanna be around me. but I honestly don't mean to be overbearing. It's just so much shit going on right now.

***

"Malik your girl in this bitch!" Jay laughed .

"I ain't got no girl nigga, the fuck is you talki- Wussup Dee." Malik came out the kitchen with and she waved.

"Jay shut the fuck up." Dana pushed him in the head and made her way over to Malik.

"Oop." Jayda blurted out.

"Really Dana?" Ri'asia asked.

"What? What did I do?" She let him go. "I am single and I am chilling. Nothing is going on he is just my friend, a familiar face." She shrugged.

"What type of friend?" Jay asked and she threw her bag at him. "Dana stop being so fucking rough for I start knocking your ass out." I sat down on the couch and popped his ass in the mouth and he jumped and I laughed.

Ri'asia POV

"What the fuck? What was that?" Jay held his mouth and I shrugged.