72

Ri'asia POV

"This is so cute." I picked up a trench coat for a baby girl. "I want it."

"For what you dont have a baby."

"But baby, it's is cute. Let's just shop for our future baby." He shook his head. "Baby..."

"Baby. If you wanna spend money just get you shit, like useful shit. Your wardrobe could use an upgrade."

"Don't be shady, you wear the same type of clothes everyday." He ran his hands down his clothes. "It's sexy as hell though, I love the way you found what works for you and you don't change it up. It's so simple and clean, everything fits so right. The way you're built, your chest, your arms, your hands, your shoulders..." I rubbed my hands down his chest and I looked up at him and he smirked and shook his head.

"I love the way you ass is fat in everything you were, you baggy ass clothes tho. That is you and how you dress and I've learned to love it. Even though you have all the shit you wear more than twice."

"Well you gave a bitch one of my shirts... see I am glad a had multiple of that shirt." He laughed. "For shit like that." He laughed louder and I laughed sarcastically

"I will find her and shot her the fuck up and bring you the shirt as a trophy. Is that what you want?"

"Baby stop." I push him and he pulled me back into his arms and he kissed my nose. "Why couldn't you just compliment my drip?"

"Your drip? I love the way you dripped down this dick. The way that pussy smell, the hot pink interior. The way your pussy grip this dick everytime. I love how you gasp when it gets stretched out. The brown smooth exterior that just make me wanna suck that pussy out." I hissed at the sound of him growling. "How you-"

"Zhafir!" I put my hand over his mouth and he licked my hand and I laughed at the ticklish feeling. "Stop."

"That's how I was licking that pussy baby."

"It's just one of those days huh?" I laugh and he shrugged holding a intense glare. "Baby! Zhafir come on." I mushed him and he grabbed my face and kissed me roughly.

He know how to get me throbbing. It's gone work everytime I can't help it.

"Mmm." I moaned against his lips and he wrapped his big arms around me tightly and for a second it felt like we were alone.

He broke the kiss and I stood there for a second and he just went back to looking through the baby clothes.

He did this on purpose.

"We can get some shit, this shit is cute. We can just save it for later."

"Mmhm..." I slowly made my way over to the bench and I sat down on the bench and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Whats wrong?"

"I don't know, that is cute. I am just- I am tired." He laughed. "What?"

"Come on baby, you want this shit right, come on." I stood back up and made my way over to him and he step back and let me have the floor and I start looking through the clothes. "Good girl." He whispered uh my ear and I trembled at the chills that shot through my body.

"Baby stop doing this." I sighed and he kissed the back of my neck and I pushed him back.

"What?" He smacked my ass.

"Shit, stop." I just was picking up anything throwing it in the cart. And he kept rubbing on me and randomly smacking my ass.

***