117

Asia POV

"Hey pretty." Some guy walk up to me and I smiled.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Why have I never seen you?" I shrugged.

He was really cute.

"Because I am a mom and I am always in the house."

"She is lying." Gypsy laughed and Carmen shook her head.

Me and Carmen and her friend Gypsy decided to go out. Carmen definitely is rich again because she quit her job and has been blowing a bag. We been partying for a week straight and I am having the time of my life.

"He is cute." Gypsy nudged me.

"Yeah."

"So you think I am cute, nice to hear." I laughed. "So where your man? Where is your baby daddy?"

"Baby daddy?" He smirked and shrugged. "The father of my child is at his house with our child." He nodded.

"Okay so before I ask what I ask... is he crazy."

"Y- no he is actually pretty relaxed and out the way." He nodded.

A little too laid back for my liking right now.

"Respect. so can I take you out?"

"Um I am actually not-"

"Let us borrow her for a second." Gypsy cut me off.

"Oh I get it, it's a girl huddle." We laughed and I turned around.

"Say yes, you are single." Gypsy whispered in my ear.

"No girl." Carmen shook her head. "Dont fuck up your home for something temporary."

"What home? Girl do you." Gypsy laughed. "Look have fun, you are single and from what you were telling m, that is not changing anytime soon."

I mean, that is true. Me and Zhafir have been separated for almost 3 months now and we are around each other every day and he doesn't seem like he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend again. and honestly, we grew so unhappy with each other in that relationship and I can just tell that it's going to reach that point again if we ever take that step. I am over the arguing every day, the only way we are able to get along is if we're not together and we're just fuck. I should not be just a fuck to him. That's what I feel like. I tried telling him that, but his only explanation or excuse was that he feels like he's falling in love with the old me all over again. He thinks that this is a proper step. He says we need  to fall back in love. When did he fall out of love with me? Even through all the bullshit and everything I never fell out of love with him. He says he didn't mean it like that, but that was the first thing that came out his mouth, he said exactly how he felt. I had to take it and smile and go in the bathroom and take a shower and cry out my fucking eyes. He talks to girls in front of me like I'm not there, even if it's not flirtatious it's just too much. And I feel like a fucking asshole having to tell him how I feel about those things. That is why we are arguing now, his argument is that it is innocent but to me it doesn't feel that way. He just doesn't under, I know them bitches wanna fuck him and he is just so belligerent to the shit. He did change but you can tell that he purposely doesn't do it in front of me like I'm some type of burden or some thing. And then, when I say something to him, he says it's not a problem, it's not that serious... But his body language says something else. He wants to be a single man so he can be that.

"Sure."

he was my exact type, tall, muscular, his voice was a little high pitch, but everything else about them was a one. I mean he was no Zhafir but he was definitely somebody.