39

Ri'asia POV

I sat in my bad thinking about shit. These long cold nights just sitting up in my bed stressing about everything that's going on has gotten worse. I just have so much shit to worry about right now. I just lost my fucking baby. I know it was my fault because I was stressing about everything.

"You alright?" Zhafir walked in my room.

"I am fine."

He has been staying in the living room. I don't know what to say and I don't care right now. I don't know about this relationship shit maybe it's just not for me.

"You ate today?"

"I am not hungry. I am just sleepy but I can't go to sleep." I yawned.

"Come on baby." He walked around to the other side of my bed and laid down.

"No it's fine."

"Just-" he pulled me into his arm and it was just like weight was lifted off of my shoulder. "Come on." He wrapped his arms around me and held me as close as possible.

We laid in silence and it was like my mind went blank. I didn't know what I was think about before but it was all gone.

"I love you so much Camille." He kissed the back of my neck.

I just turned around and wrapped my arms around him and I was gone with in seconds.

***

"Good morning." I walked in the living and Carmen and Jayda just watched my every move.

"I am glad you feel good enough to get out of bed today." Carmen smiled. "Do you wanna eat out here or you want us to bring it to your room."

"I'll eat with you guys." I walked in the kitchen and they just moved out my way and let me do what I wanted to do.

"I am so surprised yet happy right now." I smiled.

"Y'all are making me feel weird. Just act normal okay? Please." They nodded.

"Since we acting normal you need your fucking hair done." Jayda stated and I laughed.

"Yeah i need to get myself together."

Zhafir walked out the room and sat on the stool.

"Good morning."

"Good morning." They replied.

"Did y'all have sex?" Jayda asked and he shook his head.

"No why?"

"She is just- just happier." He looked at me and I turned away.

"I don't know what happened but she looks beautiful." I covered my face.

"Don't." I waved him off and they laughed.

I walked around the counter and sat beside him.

I don't know why I feel like this today and I don't know how long it's gonna last. This is probably the first time I woke up and I didn't feel overwhelmed and heavy and tired.

"Hm." Carmen passed us a plate.

"Thank you." She sent me a nod. "I wanna get my feet and nails done today. A wax and my hair and stuff. I feel so good today."

"Yeah we can def do all that stuff today."

Zhafir POV

I watched her while she talked and randomly stuff food in her mouth. It put me a ease to know that she was feeling better and she was finally eating. She probably didn't even notice that she was eating but that's just a sign of her getting better.

There was a knock at the door and Jayda went and answered.

"Wussup baby girl." Lenny voice boomed the house and Ri'asia hopped up and went in her room. "Wussup Young?"

"Nothing much what brings you by?"

"How she doing?"

"What you mean?"

"Like the baby and just everything? How is everything?"

"Well she lost the baby-" he sighed. "She has been going through a lot mentally." I spoke up.

"She got depressed because of you and you switching up on her." Carmen added. "She was stressing to much and it was a lot of shit going on here as well but you take the award I am sure. What some food?" Me and Jayda just looked at her.

"Um yeah." He nodded.

We just watched her as she made his plate.

"Mmm." She sat it infront of him and walked around the kitchen and went in Ri'asia's room.

"Damn man." He sighed.

"What is up? Like what's is the problem?l Jayda asked. " you just stop fucking with her for no reason. You were her best friend. She ran to you about everything and vice versa."

He sighed.

"I don't know."

" what do you mean you don't know? First of all I am not believing that bullshit ass story that she tried to hook Mama T up with some bum. She doesn't even talk to her. Is this about the time that she walked in on Mama T and some guy?" He shrugged. " she was planning on telling you but then she found out that mama T she was pregnant and you were happy about it and she didn't want to ruin that for you. We still hadplenty of conversations about telling you so she was gonna tell you it's just so much shit was going on. Then you had mama T called her phone and texting her phone 1 million times a day asking  her not to tell you anything because it will ruin you and your relationship."

" I don't understand how she could just let me walk around looking so stupid."

" OK but you found out and you are still with her so at the end of the day you just look stupid. You can't blame her for your ways. Dad you are a handsome guy and you can get whoever you want I don't understand why you rather stay and be treated like shit and then you come here and you judge her when you were the foundation. You wonder why she was OK with Trey putting his hands on her because that's all she saw growing up. She saw Mama T whooping your ass every fucking day anytime she got mad shit even I saw it. she thought it was normal. Even though she never saw that for herself she thought it was normal. You are subconsciously embedded that into her brain. Then she running around here putting her fucking hands on her man because that's the only way she knows how to express her feelings and if she not putting her hands on him then she's fucking walking around here stressing out. She has a little bit of mama T in her and she has a lot of you in her. So you guys sitting around judging her throwing her in the middle of you guys mess is not gonna help her. You are destroying her. She is too young to be going through shit like this. Then you walking around like she really did something to you that was so astronomical and life-changing. It didn't change anything you are still in a abusive relationship. You are still getting treated horribly in my opinion. You are still submitting to that. You would rather throw your daughter away who was there when no one was to not upset your wife who let's be honest don't even really want to be with you. You just provide." Jayda snapped. " you know me I am never disrespectful and I have a lot of respect for you because you raised me. You help me through life. You were the father that I always wanted but if it's that easy for you to throw your kids away maybe you are the father that I thought you were." She walked off.

"How can I fix this?" He looked at me.

" honestly I am still trying to fix my fuck ups so I don't know what to tell you." He nodded.

"You cheated on my daughter." He got defensive.

"No." I laughed. "I just wasn't there when she needed me. I decided to run instead of waiting and fix our problems."