103.5

Dana POV

" Asia is a totally different person now. She's trying to better herself, she's more aware of what the fuck she says, and does to people. She doesn't hate Sierra, nobody hates Sierra. I definitely think these piece offering are cute but she really needs to apologize. That's all. The same way she feels like Asia disrespected her the same way that she did disrespect Asia. I love Sierra with all my heart and that is my girl don't get me wrong, however what she did was very disrespectful and playing with a bitch like me, pregnant or not I would've broke her fucking face." I shrugged. " Asia, telling him to tell her that he doesn't love her, that is the least of her fucking worries. Because we all know that he loves her. We all know that, even when we had that conversation with Asia, she knew that. It's so transparent and maybe it's not I'm in love with her and I want her thing, but it's definitely a thing I love you from a distance, I respect and admire you thing. In life, you love multiple people in multiple different ways. She was without a doubt the first woman he has ever loved. You don't stop loving those people. I don't care what nobody says. That love will always be there. However, he's not in love with her. He's in love with Asia. This is active love, that's the difference." I explained.

" yeah, that is true, she did do too much. She definitely owes Asia a apology now that you put it that way. That whole situation was a little bit weird and I feel like a we were up on the fact that Asia told him to say what she told him to say but in that moment that's probably what Asia needed. She needed to hear him say that in front of her, but Sierra definitely owes her an apology." Jayda agreed and Malik nodded.

" I actually think they need to fight it out one time." I shrugged. "One time." They laughed.

" no, they don't need to fight it out. I definitely don't think Asia can beat Sierra." Antonio shook his head. "Let's just keep things classy." We all laughed.

"LOL!" I laughed.

" you definitely can beat Sierra's ass so, I think we should just let them handle it however they choose to handle it because you know if she starts fucking up Asia ass you are going to put your fucking paws on her."

" I don't know, Sierra looks like she can really fight." I shrugged.

"You are a dog when it come to this shit." Antonio shrugged.

"Baby he is flirting with me." I grabbed Malik and they laughed. "Stop making me blush." We laughed.

"Lenny said they are on their way up."

"I am excited." I squealed.

"Baby-"

"Malik-"

" Stop playing, right now is not the time to play." He laughed. "Come on."

" so are we doing the hiding thing?" I asked and Malik nodded.

Asia POV

"I am hungry." I looked at Zhafir.

" you know that you cannot eat right now, so please do not make yourself start crying." He side eyed me.

"Okay." He laughed softly.

"We are about to be parents. Baby, I am so excited. I love you so much." He grabbed my face and kissed me.

"What the fuck?" I pulled back and looked at my dad and his face was balled up and I pointed to Zhafir. "Uhnt uhn... no." Was all he said and Zhafir let me go and a small innocent smile spread across his face and I laughed.

"Sorry. I am just excited dad. We are about to have a baby." My dad just stared at him like he was crazy.

"I love that you are happy." He smiled softly. "Keep that PDA to yourself until y'all are married." We nodded.