121

Jayda POV

"I need a pad, not a fucking tampon." Dana sighed. "Y'all stretched out wide coochies having asses is not good for shit." I laughed.

"You made as fuck. Just because you on you period don't be mad at us. Wear a tampon so you can look good in your dress."

"Jayda I don't know how to do this." She sighed. "Just stick it in?" I nodded.

"Make sure it is in far enough."

"Wait- come on."

"No that is too personal."

"I saw your coochie before-"

"Yeah but it wasn't bloody." She cringed.

"I will ask my man to help me." She waved me off.

Today is their celebration party, she woke up to her monthly and she is like a ticking time bomb today. She was crying this morning because she loved Malik so much, just how she feels about everything and everybody. that was the first time she cry to me oh, I did walk in her room and see her crying. She is useless the most head straight and emotionally stable one of us all.

"She is getting ready?" Asia walked out with Ri'ja on her hip and Ri'ja had on the cutest red dress.

"Her so cute."

Zhafir and Antonio trick Malik into think they were going to be in a competition with us to see who can have the better day when really we all are going to the same place. 

"Yo, how you put this in." Malik walked in with the tampon. "Like how far? She said you told her to do this so how it work because she is going through it." I laughed softly.

"Just go buy some pads." I held out my car keys and he nodded and grabbed them.

"I am going to get her some stuff, if the guys come tell them I will be back soon." I nodded.

"She is such a bitch on her period." Asia shook her head and the door opened.

"Yo yo yo." Antonio and Zhafir walked in.

"Hey mama."

"Dada!"

"No say mama." Asia said and we laughed.

"Dadalala." She babbled and we laughed. "Da!" She looked at Zhafir and he grabbed her.

"Hey Pickle." She  fell into his chest and he hugged her. "Hey baby." She kissed him.

"Hey!" She screamed and showed her gums and her two teeth was the cutest.

Jaiden ass was knock out in Antonio's arms but when he wakes up he is going to cause hell. That is my boy.

"Oh my goodness." He smiled. "Mommy did your hair? You look so beautiful." Asia smiled.

"She finally let me do it." Asia kissed her. "She looks just look you." They observed her.

"I think she looks like Jayda."

"Jayda looka just like you too. Just light." He finally look looked at her.

"You look beautiful."

"Really?" He nodded. "I did my hair myself. For the third time in life."

"It looks really good. I love the curls." He played with her hair.

"Thank you." She giggled.

We heard a loud crash sound.

"Dana!" I yelled.