17

Ri'asia POV

Today is Jayda's birthday. We have been getting ready for this since like last week. She initially wanted to go on vacation but since everybody had presentations and stuff we decided to go later on. She still wanted to do something really nice for her birthday and we all decided to just have a big fancy dinner.

she wants all of us to wear white and she is going to wear gold. Of course she styled me but wearing white makes me so nervous.

" OK so basically you want me to straighten my hair on my own?" I asked and she nodded. " how about I just run to the Dominicans right quick. I don't know how to do my own hair."

" you are so fucking lucky you have money. You don't know how to do shit."

"Jayda that is not nice." Carmen shouted.

"What it's true!"

" just because it's your birthday don't mean you have to be a fucking bitch." I walked into my room.

She has been very snappy at me for the last three days and I didn't even do shit to her. She is probably just under a lot of stress from school since she has doubled her classes for whatever reason I'm not sure of.

Or maybe she's just getting tired of me depending on her for basically everything. I understand that but at the same time when I do try to figure things out by myself or just be myself in general she tells me that I'm still doing everything wrong. So I just let her have her way.

Zha POV

"Bye." Amber hopped out my car. "Thank you for last night." I sent her a nodded and pulled off.

I still got to get my rocks off. That's all I'ma say. I ain't in a relationship and I am still doing to me. Don't get me wrong I fucks with Ri heavy. Her and Ant are literally my fucking world right now. I still need pussy though. It's a stress reliever at this point.

I pulled up to the bando and I was in the off with the one way mirror.

"Help!" Trey yelled. "Help me!" He cried.

I watched him for a minute. He was crying his eyes out. I didn't kill him for the simple reason of I want him to suffer. Ri'asia face the day when I walked in the room just seeing her eyes bloodshot red just say something to me. I wanted this nigga to die in the worst way.

I took off my jacket and placed it in a plastic bag and put on a safety suit. Put on a mask and gloves.

I am not even going a lie. Torturing him has become one of my favorite things to do. Whenever I had a taste for blood I'll just come take it out on him. Killing two birds with one stone.

I knock on the door and walked in.

"Come on man. Who are you? What did I do so wrong to you? Is it because of some money that my dad owes? I can get the money we have money. It is no problem. Just let me go!" He cried out. " I am tired I have been in these clothes for months now. Can I just take a shower can I get some new clothes or something you guys are treating me like a fucking animal. You guys chopped off my fucking hand for goodness sake. I am in college for basketball if you guys wanted to ruin my life you already did."

" why would you wanna live with one hand? I mean I know people do it all the time but when you went your whole life with your hand wouldn't you have troubles?" I chuckled.

" Man what did I ever do so wrong to deserve this."

"I mean karma waits to your are least expecting it. you may not remember but God does."

" and you don't think that you're gonna get karma for this? Look at what you are doing. How could you bring up God at a time like this? Do you think this is OK?" I shrugged. "Just tell me who you are. I will give you any amount of money."

"if I tell you who I am I will have to kill you, literally." He sighed.

" you are going to kill me anyway so why are you bitching out now."

" are you hungry?" I walked out the room and brought walk in with a burger meal. " I did get you a drink but I drank it." I laughed.

I tossed him a bottle of water.

"I hate Burger King."

"Don't we all. Oh and I eat a couple of your chicken nuggets. You should really start thinking about your last supper." He started crying.

I know I ain't killing him just the thought of him being close to dying. He is driving himself crazy not knowing when he's going to die. I know he is scared of shit.

"Man please. I am just a kid whatever you and my dad had going on it has nothing to do with me. I didn't even get a chance to live life yet. I will lead you right to him my dad has fucked us all over and him dying wouldn't mean a damn thing to me. I promise."

I stared at him and I just shook my head and I Loosened up the rope making make sure they were loose enough for him to eat.

"Shut up and eat before you starve."

***

I hopped out the car making sure my clothes clean and I looked presentable.

Jayda through and all white dinner party. I haven't spoke to Ri'asia in about 3 days. Honestly if this party wasn't today I probably wouldn't even have seen them. I need a break honestly I just feel like I have been overwhelming myself trying to step out of my comfort zone. I hate that I'm not a social butterfly like Antonio. A lot of shit comes easy to him because of how he is.

I walked in and it was a bunch of motherfuckers here that I never met in my life. I mean of course it's not my party but I was expecting some people from school.

"Youngin!" Boss man walked up to me.

"Wussup." I sighed.

my social battery was already dead just by that one interaction.

"How you been?"

"Out of the way." He nodded.

"What you do to my daughter?"

"Nothing." I looked around for her and she was taking pictures.

"Oh she hasn't been talking about you lately." I laughed.

everybody was seated and it seemed for the rest of the night me and Ri were randomly catching each other staring but neither of us say anything. In a way I appreciate that she respected my space but something went to her to talk to me at the same time. Honestly I missed her voice but I was just exhausted. I just need to rejuvenate myself.

Ri'asia POV

"What happened between you two?" Jayda sat on my lap.

"Nothing that I know of. He just is in one of those modes where he doesn't wanna talk I am guessing."

"Girl go talk to you man."

"For what?"

"Why not?" I rolled my eyes.

"Move." She got up and I got up and went over to Zha. "Hey baby boy." He looked up at me.

"Hey." I walked in between his legs and his arm naturally wrapped around me and hugged him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." He pulled me down on his lap and I sat down. "Why you ain't been calling?"

"Because you ain't been answering, I figured you wanted to be left alone." He grabbed my face gently making me look at him.

"Here bitch." Jayda walked up and handed me a drink and walked off.

I sipped it.

"This is good." I held it out for him and he sipped it. "Right?" He nodded.