5

Ri'asia POV
"Whose Antonio?" Jayda's face lit up at the sound of his name and I smiled at the happiness in her face.

Me and the girls are walking back to our dorm. We just went out to get something to eat but ended up just getting some snacks for the house.

"Well it's this really fine guy Asia introduced me to. He is so sweet and we sat in my room talking about life and just everything and he is so funny, a true gentleman. He said he is from Philly which is about a half an hour away from here. Him and Zhafir which is the reason TJ snapped on Asia because she got a new man."

"That is not my man. Trey snapped because I told him what it was." I cringed at the thought. "He doesn't even really talk to me."

"Well he talks to you more than he talks to anybody. I knew him for more then a week and he aint say but two words to me other wussup and she cool?" she mocked his voice and Carmen laughed. "So that is your man and the way he stares at you in complete admiration and adoration is ridiculous. Carmen he literally sit at the table by himself and just watches her."

"Sound like a fucking creep." I laughed.

"He doesn't over do it, you have to catch him. Bitch shut up, you know what I mean." her phone flashed and she instantly smiled at the screen.

"Speaking of them, they are here." she hopped buzzed them in and they walked in shortly after.

"Wassup Ri'asia?" Antonio gave me a hugged.

"Hey Ant, just call me Asia." he nodded.

"Hey, I am carmen." he nodded. "You are Mr. Antonio."

"Hey," Zhafir sat next to me.

"Hey Zhafir, how you are?" i avoided eye contact or anything that attracted any attention to my face.

Zhafir R.

She just kept looking at the tv while talking to me. The easiest way to piss me off is to not respect my presence and totally discard my being.

I am used to her being nervous or shy but she didn't even look at me.

I just chose to leave the conversation.
I just stared at her face and my eyes slowly traveled down to her clothes that hugged her body. She had on a tank top and some bedtime shorts that didn't cover none of her thick ass thighs. Smooth short legs. My eyes travel to her plump tits and the gold chain that glistened against her gold glossed skin and her chuddy face and perfect lips and i watched as she took in her bottom lip. Her adorable nose that held her gla- is her face swollen.

I grabbed her face and examined her face and she winced as i touch her cheek and i loosened my grip a bit.

"Look at me." she opened her eyes and she seemed so scared. "What is this?"

"Nothing I-"

"He hit you? Don't lie to me." Now I could feel everybody staring at us but I couldn't give less fucks.

"Zhafir, it's nothing." her eyes started to water and i instantly turned to mush.

I watched my mom get abused for years and that shit is something that I don't condone in any form.

"Don't cry." her head dropped and she started crying. I didn't know what to do but it made me angry.

"Maybe we should give them some privacy."

"In the living room?" Antonio and Jayda asked.

"Go the fuck to your room!" the other girl snapped and they hopped up and went to the room and she did the same.