21

2 months later~

Ri'asia POV

The word was spreading and around the school like wildfire. I was scared of shit. The fact that Trey is back scares the shit out of me. Honestly I feel good about him being on it took a lot of stress off of my shoulders. Now knowing that I'm in a relationship with Zha scares me because if Trey does anything Zha will have to hurt him. Not by my say but that's just how he is.

" he is missing a hand." Jayda laughed.

" it's not funny." I chuckled.

" bitch you better hope that that is his pimp slip in here or thats your ass up. You dirty with me before then a whole motherfucking hand." We laughed.

"Damn what happened to his hand?"

" I don't know but Kia said that Rodney did it." I shrugged. " she said that treyran to her house and he was so filthy. He said that he had to act like he wasn't going to say anything. But he said that he knows for sure that it's Rodney because The person talk how Rodney talks and The person kind of knew stuff the only him and Rodney knew."

"Damn." Jayda shook her head.

" Rod always made it very clear to trey that he didn't appreciate the way that he treated him. This isn't shocking to me, he was always the less fortunate one between him and trey and trey did nothing but shit on him." I shook my head. "That's what he gets."

"So Kia is going to stay with him?"

I nodded.

" I guess."

" even with him having one hand?" She laughed and I shook my head.

" whatever floats her boat." I shrugged and she laughed even harder.

"Wussup baby?" Antonio sat down beside Jayda.

"Hey pookadooka." I laughed.

"Why you not eating?" I jumped at the feeling of a presence behind me.

"I left my wallet in the house." I looked up and Zha hovered over me. "Hey baby." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bent down and kissed me.

"Hey beautiful." I stuck out my tongue and he shook his head. "Come on with the freak shit."

"No." I kissed him again. "Any place any time."

"You hungry?"

"I'll eat later." I sat back down and he sat beside me.

"Hm." He pulled out some money and gave it to me.

"Come on Jayda."

She jumped up and we went to the cashier and got our weekly buffet tickets.

Kha POV

"So did you hear about Trey being back?" I nodded.

"Boss man called it off but I set everything up and we are cool."

My phone wrong.

"Hello."

"Hello?" I found that the sound of her voice.

"Amerie?"

"Hey Zhafir."

"amerie?" Antonios eyes damn near popped out his head.

" how did you get my number?"

" I am actually at your grandmothers house right now." I kissed my teeth. " listen I know you may hate me for some things in the past but I was thinking maybe we can talk."