62

Dana POV

"Listen to me." I grabbed Maliks face and he rolled his eyes. "Stop playing with me."

"Ain't nobody playing, chill the fuck out." Pushed my hand off his face. "You tripping."

"How do y'all expect to actually make it in a relationship and y'all act like this?" Byron asked. "The shit is annoying, go in his room or something. Ain't nobody trying to hear that shit."

"Don't fucking say shit, ain't nobody ask you shit."

"What is wrong with your crazy ass." Malik pushed me out of his way. "I am cool off you. Get your shit and get out my crib."

"I ain't going nowhere." He walked in his room and closed the door.

***

"Dana let's go." My dad walked into the dorm.

"What? I didn't do anything." I stood up.

Malik walked out the room.

"You called my dad?"

"Yes, can you please get her out my crib. She doing way to much now. It's started to escalate and i think it's best we both stay where we at."

"Dana let's go."

"You punk ass." I pushed past him and walked out the house and hopped in the car.

My dad soon followed after. We pulled off.

"Dana you cannot behave this way. The same thing I had to tell your sister. Men love passion and they love fire but soon or later it is going to start burning."

"I didn't even do anything." I shrugged.

"Sometimes I sit in my house and I get so angry at myself for the environment we raise you guys in." I shrugged off my emotions. "I am really sorry I taught you guys that this is the way to function. You guys are beautiful people don't get me wrong, it just the way you guys handle emotions."

"Dad." I sighed. "I didn't even do anything, I caught him texting someone and he expects me no to react. I will not about apologize for reacting." I wiped the tears that fell.

"You could've handle it better baby, this isn't the first time he called me. Far from the first time. This he calls me back and say you guys are cool. He is tired, you guys are young and single. Why do you guys wanna complicate everything? Just have fun. I know you aren't having sex yet and neither is he. You guys are still pure, just enjoy this. He really like you and you like him. This is already hard for me to deal with, y'all growing up and I have to sit in that and I have to deal with that. I am supportive and I tried to give you guys advice. Which is ridiculous, because I am old as fuck going through a divorce and just as lost and confused. I wish your mom could show you guys from a female point of view. I feel like sometimes I am bias. Because I can see my self in their shoes, that beating and abusing ain't cool. I brush it off because I know it my fault but come on, I want so much more better for you guys. You guys have to want it too. I am so sorry I did this to you guys, I understand you guys don't know anybody and I may be to late but damn please. I just want you guys in better predicaments." He sighed and shook his head.

"I am sorry." I wiped my face. He stopped at the red light and gave me a tissue out his pocket.

"You don't owe me an apology, maybe some gas money but an apology? No." We laughed. "This is your first relationship or situationship. You are just mocking what you have seen, let me tell you something, that shit is not cool. Be yourself, go at your own pace. This shit we brought you up in is not normal Princess. Not at all... love is soft, gentle, loving, caring, compassionate, you have to have communication, respect, loyalty. I know you not in love, hopefully, right?" He smiled uncomfortably.

"No." I laughed and he let out a breath of air.

"Okay, great... anyway this shit is not the way you need or want to live. Allow yourself to be happy Dana."

"Okay."

He was right, I am doing way too much and then I wonder why Malik has made it official yet.

Zhafir POV

"I give me my baby now!" Jayda yelled and I ignored her.

"He is so perfect." I stared at his little tiny face. "I love you so much baby boy. I am uncle Ahmaz."

"Not the middle name." Anthony laughed. "What's wrong with Zhafir?"

"He is special." I loved him so much. "Baby look at him, he is so cute." I looked at her and she laughed, hopping up from her seat next to Dana.

"Awe baby look at the fingers and the small little tongue. Him so cute baby, I want one."

"Me too, let's have one."

"No." Lenny hopped in the conversation.

"Why not?"

"No, you guys want one but you don't need one." I just look back down at the baby and I could feel my heart dancing.

"Look at him." I looked at him.

"I see..." Lenny walked up. "Let me see my grandson." I held him closer and Lenny popped me in the back of my head. "Hm." I handed him the baby and he walked over to Antonio.

"He look just like you already... so that mean as he get old her gone transform into his mom."

"Wussup?" Malik walked in the room with Byron right behind him. "The just made us sanitize and shit. What the punk ass baby."

"My baby ain't no punk bitch ass nigga."

"Yeah yeah ye- look at him. Hey papa I am Uncle Lik. I love you so much. Can I hold him?"

"Yeah."

"Wait how you do it?"

"No, you can't hold him. Give me my baby. Passing him around like a basketball. Fresh out my coochie and nigga already in his face like damn! Stop!" Lenny hand her the body. "I breastfeed so if y'all to immature to see a tittie please get out."

Malik flopped down next to me.

"Girl feed the baby." Malik shrugged and pulled out his phone.

My phone started ring.

"Yo."

"Zhafir." Amerie voice flowed through my phone.

"What? How do you keep calling me and I blocked you."

"I am call you on the hospital phone. Your grandma has been getting worst. It's a on and off thing with her but they are saying this time isn't looking so good."

"What can I do about that? I can't change shit."

"Just come see her, I will make sure I am not here and everything. She just really missed you."

"Well I am cool where I am at. She disrespected me and mu wife and I don't think it is necessary to have her in my life."

"She is you grandmother."

"And you are a fuck up person."

"What?"

"Exactly that has nothing to do with shit."

"Listen I am not trying to argue just come see her."

"I am cool." I hung up.