113

Dana POV

"What?" Zhafir sat up and we laughed. "We ain't going for it dick head." He shook his head and we laughed and he rested his hand on Asia shoulder.

"What bro? Steph is a beast!" Antonio yelled.

"LeBron is definitely the goat but curry is can be a different animal and the same beast." Malik explained.

"What that fuck does that mean Kobe Bryant?" Antonio joked and we laughed

" it means, he can have more skills and master them the same. He has more hobbies, but he can still master them." He laughed softly. "you know how they say a jack of all trades, but master of none. He is definitely a jack of all trades, and he takes the time to master ever trade he takes on."

"Oh that is what he meant?" Jayda asked and Malik nodded.

"Breast feeding alert." Asia call out.

"Your single now, now you can just pull out your titty." Antonio shrugged. "We don't need no warning just pull it out." We laughed.

"No." She laughed.

"I am playing." I shook my head and zhafir took off his jacket and held it up infront of her.

"Thank you bud."

"No problem." He chuckled.

Zhafir POV

I am not going to lie, choosing to be her friend again was one of the best decision I ever made. Just to get to see her back in this light and still be able to hold her hand while she goes to things and it doesn't really weigh me down as much. This also helps me see all the reasons I fell in love with her.

"They saw my tittie before." She looked at me and laughed. "You don't have to hold it the entire time." I put it down.

" OK so the engagement party... We haven't talked about that in forever and you guys push the back are you still having it or what?"

" yes we're still having it. I think we are going to have it closer to the wedding. I don't know I feel like we should have it maybe next month or the month after that but the month after next next month is the wedding." Dana held eye contact with Malik and he nodded. "What do you think baby?"

" whatever you want it, I think we should have it maybe next month though because we still have to have the rehearsal dinner party and we don't want to kind of blend those dates. I think we should've been here the engagement party because we got engage almost 6 months ago." She nodded.

" I don't care, we can have the shit next week if you want to. It's really up to me and you you know... baby if you want something to happen just say it so we can get on it. Like me and momma tell you all the time, this is your wedding too. It's not just mine. Your ideas matter just as much as mine. What you want goes. You are my man, I will always care what you say and how you feel." They held eye contact and he nodded. "You are really cute baby." He laughed and looked away from her and she kissed him.

"Ew, that was so fucking disgusting to watch." Antonio shook his head.

"You are just jealous." Dana waved him off.

"Jealous of what?"

"I don't know what are jealous of sugar foot." We laughed. " Come on Jayda we got reservations! Niggas in our face!" Jayda laughed. "Asia let's go." Asia looked at Jayda.

"You don't wanna come?" Jayda asked carefully handing a sleeping Jaiden to Antonio.

"Um yeah, of course." She smiled. "Let me just- I pumped last night I put the milk in the mini refrigerator in your room. And I also froze some of it." I nodded.