114

Asia POV

"Zhafir come on." I sighed.

"I am-"

"Drunk as fuck." I sighed. "You are to big for this shit."

" out of all days you guys go out and decide to get drunk. What the fuck is going on?" Sierra snapped.

"We was trying to get drunker faster." Kenny laughed.

"My nigga straight." Bonnie shrugged and they laughed.

"Zhafir wait." I held him up against the car and opened the door. "I am too single for this shit." He chuckled.

"Single my ass."

" seriously, you are too fucking big to be this drunk." I helped him into the car.

I hopped in the car and I pulled off. The ride to the house he was just silent, the random chuckles that left his mouth piss me off.

"He- what the fuck?" Dana smile turned into a frown.

"Help me." She pulled him in the house. "Shit wait don't let him fall." Soon as I said that he fell and she lifted him up and he started laughing.

"He is fucked up." She walked him of to the couch. "Y'all weigh the same." She laughed.

" How do you know?" I laughed.

" Because the same way, I'm dragging him around this motherfucking house is the same way that I used to drag you around this house. Nothing wrong with that you actually feel lighter than him a little bit, me and Malik weigh the damn same, he is 20 pounds heavier than me because of his muscle mass." She shrugged and laid him on the couch. "He sleeping right here. My niece is sleeping with me tonight." I nodded and we both went into the room.

***

"I can't." I pushed Zhafir off me.

"Why?" Try to control my laughs, but he was just all over me.

"Because if you put your dick in me, your mine." He stared at me.

"No-"

"No nothing, stop. It is 5 in the morning. You are drunk and you are trying to play." I pushed him and he swatted my hands and I laughed.

"One time." He kissed my on neck and I grabbed his face and he kissed me.

"One time?" He kissed me and that was it.

I wanted it.

Before I knew it I was naked from the waist down.

"Mmm." I moaned into his mouth and his lips left mine and travel down my neck and he pulled my shirt up right below my chest and kissed on my stomach.

"Zhafir."'I moaned softly and he pushed my legs back.

"Yes baby." He kissed on my

"Don't talk to me like that." I jumped softly at the feeling of him of his tongue parting my second set of lips. "Oh..." he went crazy.

The slurping and licking and flicking and soft sucking on my clit drove me crazy.

"Oh yes." I threw my head back and his hand wrapped around my neck and he gripped it. "Oh my god."

"Mhm."

"Fuck fuck fuck! I am going to come." I braced my self and he tightened his grip on my neck.

I came so hard and he just kept going.

"Shit! Okay! Baby please." I grabbed him and he kissed me and roughly and he pushed my knees against the bed.

"Stay like that." he pulled back and he rubbed through my juices and pushed into me and I grabbed his arm and he pushed my leg back exactly how he had them.