98

Asia POV

"Yeah I can't." I laughed as Zhafir. Threw the pillow at me. "Stop." He hopped on top of me and turn to the side.

"Yeah, so stop playing like you tough." He kissed on my neck.

"I am, I am a unruly bitch." He kissed me. "I am like the godmother!" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Yo." Antonio walked in the room. "What is the move tonight?" He flopped on my bed.

"We can do something chill it will be
fun." I laughed softly at the feel of Zhafir kissed me all over my face.

"We going to the carnival." He pulled my foot.

"Stop... what is up with y'all today?"

"You have fat little feet." He laughed. "Piggy toes." I snatched my foot back.

"Leave me alone! I hate y'all. Get off of me!" I yelled.

"You hate me?" Antonio stood up.

"Yes!" He started fake fighting me.

"Nigga move." Zhafir laughed.

"No, ima beat her ass til she love me." I laughed as he grabbed my shoulder and shook me. "I am going to her her shaking lady syndrome."

"Woah." I grabbed him and he laughed.

"Look at her face." He let me go and Zhafir laughed.

"That was fun."

"She dizzy as fuck."

"Why would you shake her that hard?"

"She is so cute." He got up. "When her brain stop dancing, come on we out."

***

"Bro I- tell her I be chilling." Kenny laughed.

"Chilling? That's what you do now?" Bonnie stared him down.

"Why do you do this?" He transfered the weight to his right foot and crossed his arms.

"I am not doing anything." She laughed softly.

"Shit." He grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her into his arms.

"Y'all and this boo loving shit." Hassan groaned. "Sierra is pissing me off." Bonnie laughed.

"I was talking to her earlier. Who is Jessica?" She sipped her drink.

"Hey y'all." Asia walked up.

"Hey ." Bonnie waved,

"Wussup sis?" Hassan hugged her.

"Wussup girlie?" Kenny followed. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Asia smiled.

"Hey baby." I kissed her. "I love your hair ." She grabbed my face and kissed me roughly.

"Mmm..." she moaned.

"Ew." We laughed.

"You noticed this time?"

"You look beautiful." She giggled and I laughed.

"Who the fuck is Jessica?" Hassan sighed. "I don't know no Jessica." Bonnie shrugged.

"When she posted you, some girl tried to step behind you. My girl get down, ask about her." Bonnie shrugged.

" I don't know no bitch named Jessica." He pulled out his phone and called her.

"Yes hassan?"

"All this arguing and fussing and fighting over a bitch named Jessica, that I don't know. If that was the problem, you should've been said something."