38

Ri'asia POV

I groaned at the feeling of a cramp in Lower stomach.

"You okay." Carmen rubbed my stomach.

she ended up sleeping in here with me because I am not feeling too well. Jada is with Antonio because he just got back. Zhafir is back at his place because I don't want to see him right now.

he doesn't just get to leave me for a week and think that he can come back and everything is going to be OK. Obviously he doesn't even care because if he really did he would've been here no matter what. He doesn't want to be around me and I hate feeling like this especially with my dad is already putting me through this. I feel like have to start demanding more if I want more. It's like he doesn't want to be with me or be around me anymore and if he doesn't he don't have to be around me. I am no longer begging anyone to be in my life or be around me. I went through this shit with Trey and he walked in and out of my life because he felt like I needed him. I don't need anyone not my father, not my mother, not Trey, Zhafir nobody."

" are you feeling sick again?" She groaned a little wiping her eyes. "Get up we are going to the hospital. This has been going on for like two weeks now." She get up.

I honestly did not know that pregnancy was this bad I don't know what the fuck is going on but this shit hurts.

I stood up and liquid rushed down my legs.

" oh my gosh I just fucking Peed on myself." She cut the lights on.

" that is not pee." She covered her mouth.

I looked down and it was a puddle of blood.

" oh shit. Oh shit Carmen!" I panic and she grabbed her phone . "Oh my god I am fucking... I am going to pass out."

"Just don't look."

she guided me to the bathroom and I sat on the toilet. The sight of blood makes me sick I don't even know why I am studying to be in the medical field. I just realize that I have some type of blood phobia and it instantly makes me feel lightheaded and dizzy and sick at the sight of it.

" yes my pregnant friend needs an ambulance. We just woke up and she stood up and blood spilled from between her legs. I don't know if she's having a miscarriage I just know that we need an ambulance so we can figure out what is wrong. She is five months pregnant in four days. I don't know how much she weighs. I don't know none of this that you are asking me can you please just get an ambulance here before she bleeds out or something." She snapped. " I apologize and I am calm and I understand that you are doing your job but I do not need this right now I am-we are in a goddamn crisis and you are telling me to be sympathetic with you. Are you serious right now? It's 4 AM in the morning my friend that is pregnant is bleeding from the middle of her legs and you are telling me to be conscious and aware of your feelings. Just send an ambulance truck or the cops or somebody. Yes that would be fine." She stepped out.

A sharp pain shot through my vagina and back down my back.

"Shit." I stood up and the blood gushed up and I felt a chunk of blood drop out of me and I was so scared to look. I couldn't. I don't know what is going on but I know that my baby isn't all right.

I started to cry, I can't believe this is happening.

"Carmen!" I called and she walked in. "I think- I think the back passed through. I am so scared to look."

"Ri'asia!" She yelled. "No no no..." she rushed over to me and looked in the toilet. "All I just see is blood, the toilet is filled with blood." She panicked.

"Oh my gosh." I felt a heavy pressure on my heart.

Zha POV

"Hello."