23

Ri'asia POV

" OK so he didn't fuck the bitch." Carmen smiled in hope. " so why are we still sitting here? What are you really upset about."

" honestly I just feel like a butthead. And now I'm scared to ever feel the way I felt again. That crushed me and even though I'm super relieved don't give me wrong I am so happy they didn't fuck her but now it's starting to make me feel like I am way too deep into this. He has more control over me than Trey ever did that shit is scary because look how that turned out." She nodded.

" I was worried about that shit too in the beginning. But once you observe him and you see him for who he really is we have nothing to be worried about. He is the kind of guy that keeps it straight up he would leave you before he do some shit like that. That's why it really broke me that not only he did something like that but I let my guard down for him because I really believed he was what you needed."

"He kissed her."

" OK so that's a good reason to be mad. Don't let him think that that shit is okay still standing your ground until your ready to have another conversation. Just because it's not as bad as you originally thought don't mean it's not bad." I nodded. " but in all honesty he is nothing like Trey. I pointed outside to you before all of that shit even happened. Trey was very transparent and he was a narcissist and he gaslit you so much. You see the signs and with Zha I see signs of him being very controlling but that's about it." She shrugged.

"He is controlling." I laughed. " I was really ready to be a thot and wild all outside. It was finna go down." We laughed.

" you was cursing shit I was like oh no. You really sound like a white girl when you curse."

"I know he told me I sound stupid." She laughed.

"He is rude." I laughed. " He is fine as shit though. The way he just pick you up like you've been a little is bitch than the earth is just so motherfucking sexy. He treats you like a little rag doll. He just pulls and pushes you and the way he fixes your clothes and he is so sweet to you. He is just ugh." I stared at her. "I wanna be a fly on y'all wall. I know he be beating your shit in. You let him get away with a lot of shit that Trey could have never." She shook her head and I laughed.

"He fucks me real good, not recently." I thought about it.

I picked up my phone and called him and he picked up.

"Wussup?"

"Who you talking to?" I frowned up my face.

"Hey baby." He laughed softly. "I miss you."

"Do you really?" He started factiming me and I answered.

"Do I have to suck your pussy clean to show you how much I miss you."

"Carmen is right here." I pointed the camera towards.

"Damn." He laughed.

"So you kiss a bitch and then Think if you kiss my pussy all is forgiving? Is that what I am hearing?"

"That is actually what you hearing. You be shy around you friends so let's not drag this conversation."

"Try me? I wanna see how far you are willing to go." I laughed and Carmen shook her head.

"Yes I am invested." I added.

"Stop." He chuckled. "I am coming over."

"No you are not, I was just fucking with you. This bitch started talking about sex and I thought about."

"Oh so you want some dick?" I looked at Carmen and she seemed into it. "If you want it ask for it."

"Don't do this to me." I laughed awkwardly.