69

Ri'asia POV

Today, your girl is outside by herself. Exploring the world because my nigga went to Houston. so now I have to keep myself busy because the pussy is pur'ing!

He has been going for two days already. I don't know why he just didn't invite me. Now I'm here by myself because Jada and Antonio decided to go just to go.

"Dana you wanna go out with me today?" I called her.

" no I am going out with Malik."

" no hang out with me today." I whined.

" well, what do you wanna do today?"

" Well, I am on the road right now and I can stop by and get you but I just wanted to go pick up some stuff for the house some last minute things that we needed. I have nothing but time now so I might as well."

" so who card we using today so I can see how much I'm spending." I laughed.

I couldn't help but laugh, because I literally asked myself the same question this morning. Maybe I am spoiled.

" I can use Zhafir's and you can use daddy's."

" OK that is fair. Come get me. I'm getting dressed now."

As soon as she hung up on me zhafir called me.

"Hello?" I asked with an attitude.

I just don't understand why he was so against me going and he knows that jayda was going. That was fucking weird.

"You still mad?"

" are you still dumb?"

" I was never dumb, so I guess you was never mad." I muted myself and laughed.

"I really fucking love this man." I sighed. "I am crazy, no I am not." I yelled and quickly got myself together, and unmuted myself.

" do you wanna talk about your feelings or do you want to keep being salty?"

" baby!" I whined softly and he laughed. " I just-" I pause, cause he was FaceTiming me and answered.

"You look beautiful."

" stop, don't do that." He smiled. "baby why didn't you just let me come? Now I'm in the house all alone by myself. Carmen basically fucking lives with her boyfriend. We know this! she hasn't been at the house in months. left me in the house all by myself."

" OK baby I am very sorry about that. From the bottom of my heart because I miss you so much. it took nothing to bring you up here. I was annoyed by an argument and I made an impulsive decision, and I apologize."

" I do not accept."

" you have every right."

" stop talking to me like that."

" like what?" He chuckled.

" like you love me and you know you don't. You don't love me. you are in Houston for five more days and you left me because of one little argument. You don't love me you hate me actually."

" I love you."

" bye." I hung up.

I pulled up to the guys dorm.

"Hey." She smiled and got in my car.

"Wussup? Why are you smiling so hard?"

"Nothing, I am getting to the point where I really appreciate your presence." She shrugged.

"Awe." I shot her smile and she mocked me. " you are the only person who loves me right now." She burst out laughing.

"What did he do?"