30

2 months later...

Ri'asia POV

"You might be pregnant." Jayda rubbed my back. "I told you not to wish that on yourself."

"I am so stupid." I threw up again. I started to cry. "I can't believe he got that bitch pregnant. He is my man, this is what I mean. He drives me crazy. Why would he do this to me?"

"One he doesn't even know if it's his and two it's was before you and he said it was an honest mistake."

"A fucking mistake that is going to ruin our fucking lives. I don't wanna be reminded everyday that he was fucking some other bitches. I don't want to. If I am fucking pregnant I am killing the fucking baby." She wiped my face with a warm rag. "how could he do this to us?"

"I know it hurts I know it does. I am so sorry you had to go through this."

"I hate him."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do. Look what he did to me. I put so much time in energy just for a bitch to show up 8 months pregnant?! What the fuck?" I yelled. "I do- I really do hate him. Fuck him." She sighed.

"So do you wanna go to get a pregnancy test?" I got up and she helped me fix myself up.

I felt to fucking dual on the inside. I felt so horrible like someone was ripped from my soul. My heart was aching and so was my head.

We pulled up to the store.

"How many?" She asked and I shrugged. "We'll just buy them all." I nodded.

We grabbed like 15 test.

"First pregnancy scare?" The older lady asked and I nodded. "I see it in your eyes. You are pregnant." I smiled and took the bag and Jayda gave her the money.

"Keep the change. " Jayda grabbed my hand.

***

"It's say wait 5 minutes or til the thing loads." I paced back and forth. "Look at us, we are not ready for a baby. I wanna snatch his head clean the fuck of his shoulders I hate him. How could he do this?"

"It was a honest mistake. She said the condom must of split or broke but then there is the possibility of Trey and Bryon she even say Rodney."

We waited.

"Go check them." I told her and she got up and went into the bathroom.

"Oh my gosh." She came out with the biggest smiled. "You are pregnant."

"Stop playing." I jumped up. "No jayda this is not good I can't-" I burst into tears seeing the damn stick say I was pregnant.

I went in the bathroom to check the rest because maybe this is a false but they all said positive.

I picked up my phone and called my dad.

"Hello?"

"Daddy please don't hate me." I cried. "I am so stupid, I know. I am on my third year of college. I know I know-"

"What is going on? I could never hate you. You are not stupid at all. What is it? Are you pregnant?" I nodded as if he could see me. "Hello?"

"Yes. I am pregnant." He groaned in aggravation.

We sat in silence.