13

Zhafir POV

" So what I am going to need you guys to do is start a business plan. I need you guys to list your Executive summary your target market. Competitors. You also need to speak on your human resources if you need extra people working at your company. Vendors and supplies, marketing plan, operations. Also you need to speak on your financial projections and see how much money you would need to start this business. The whole nine and you guys need to convince me to buy this item. Yes you do need to actually have this product!" He yelled.

"How about groups?" He looked at the class.

"Y'all want groups?"

"Yeah." Bryon added.

"Groups of four it is." The bell rong. "Remember you have two weeks and we will only be working on this." I grabbed my book and made my way out of the class.

My phone started ringing. I answered.

"Yo."

"Yo, I got something I need you to do." I heard bossmans voice.

"You want me to meet you somewhere? I am leaving class and I got like another hour til my next class."

"You can meet me in the school parking lot. I was just visiting my daughter."

"Okay fassure." I made my way out the business department and walk to the parking lot and he pulled up. "Yo old head." I hopped in his car.

"A mission, I need this nigga dead. No exceptions." I nodded.

"Who?" He gave me his phone and it was that nigga Trey. "What happened?"

He watched out the window and thought for a second.

"He owes me some money. I am talking big money." I nodded.

"Deadline?"

"Whenever. However." I nodded. "Just watch his every move." I nodded.

"Okay."

"What you doing tonight?"

"Nothing probably chill with a couple of my friends."

"Friends?" He raise his eyebrows. "You got friends?" I laughed.

"Well I have a friend with friends."

"Girl?" I nodded. "Okay. What about Ant?"

"Are you the feds?" He laughed. "Yeah he always around you know that."

"Yeah." He started up the car.
"Lunch? On me." I nodded.

***

"So what we gone wait for him to come out."

"Yeah, if he is leaving out already ain't no way we can get caught up. Plus the girls are our alibis." Ant nodded. "I love you bro." He looked at me in disgust.

"Ew nigga, I love you too. Come on you making me uncomfortable. We are sitting here watching the sunset in the car alone and you talking about you love me. That is some ticklish ass shit." I chuckled. "Stop talking."

"Shut up nigga."  I watched the door.

"How you find out where this nigga live?"

"Ri'asia."

"She know about this?" I shook my head No.

"Oh, do you like her?" I looked at him and he was already watching me.

"Nah she gang though." He kissed his teeth. " I am dead ass serious, I sing love a bitch since Amerie and I don't plan on it. Females are selfish creatures man, I would never put myself on the line for one in my life ever again. I just like her company she is a really sweet girl. She is cute as fuck, beautiful, smart. In some ways she reminds me of my mom before the drugs and I have something in me that wants to help her and take care of her."

"Yeah, it's called feelings, you want to protect her and care for her, provide for her because you want her. You like her. You talk to her." I looked at me.

"I talk to everybody nigga."

"No you don't you don't even acknowledge Carmen barely Jayda. You just like that Jayda actually loves Ri'asia. You don't like Carmen because she doesn't like Ri'asia around you."

"Like she her fucking mom or something. Like I am gonna hurt her or something that shit is so annoying every time I touch her or we have a conversation to ourselves she glaring. She need some dick." I got annoyed just talking about her. "Something off with her self centered ass anyway."

"I think this nigga gave them PTSD." He point and Trey was coming out the house.

I pulled down my mask.

"Here we go?" Ant pulled down his mask.

He he got in his car and started backing up and we cut him off and jumped out the car and ran up to his window.

"What the fuck!" He yelled and I bust him in the head with the back of my gun and he went slump and I pulled him out the car and grabbed his phone and it was unlocked and I rushed and grabbed it.

Trey I mines well get an abortion- K.

Why would you do that? I promise I will change Kia. I will not hurt you anymore. I will keep my hands to myself and my dick in my pants.- T

You say the same shit Trey. I am done, I don't want no kid with you Trey. I can't imagine myself being stuck with you. Plus you are in love with a whole other bitch - K
Or did you forget- K

Kia please- T
I will leave her alone, she has a nigga anyway. All I want is you- T

I can't trust that Trey. You been saying that since we started fucking around. You been lying to me about her since we met- K

I am on my way- T
We can talk when I get there- T

I continued to read their conversation. He was really pathetic.

If I send a text from right here then this would be the last place it pinned at.

I hear you Kia, I am just going to go to Rodneys place. I am waiting for him to pick me up. Then he gone bring me to your place.- T

That is all you care about is Rod and Justin SMFH- K
Don't even come here- K

I read it and turn his phone and airplane mode and turn it off.

"Come on nigga before he wake up." Ant whispered.

I helped him threw him in the trunk and we hopped in the car.

I couldn't help but laugh at the fact Ri'asia barely really think I am sleep. I left her on FaceTime and told her I was going to sleep. She probably just sitting there talking to herself like she always does.

Ant gave his phone to Jayda. She promised to stay quiet if he gave her his password and he actually gave it to her. I could help but laugh at how much control she has of this nigga. He is a simp as bitch.

"What are you snickering for?"

I shook my head.

"We gone get this nigga back to the Bando." He nodded.