19

Ri'asia POV

"Good morning." I sat next Kia and she shot me a smiled.

"Good morning."

"Are you alright?" I asked pulling out my book.

"Just feeling a little sick."

"Oh okay."

" you know they still haven't found him, right?"

" yeah everybody is still talking about it. I don't even know where he could be he was so secretive."

" exactly. I just don't understand why everybody is looking at me and asking me questions. He told me he was on his way and he never showed up. Then his father keeps blaming me and saying that I made him kill himself but that isn't true. I told him I will get a abortion so it was never that deep for him to kill himself." I nodded in agreement. "I am so sorry Asia. You are a really nice girl and it is a shame that we fell in love the same guy. I promise you I did not know about you until that day at the party. Well I didn't know you guys went out before but he did tell me that you guys broke up." I nodded.

" it's completely fine I figured that he told you that. It's no hard feelings at all I'm not mad at him or you. Life goes on... I just pray that he comes back for you and your baby. You seem like a very sweet girl as well." She nodded.

"Thank you."

" hello class!"

"Grand rising!" We yelled.

" so we might as well jump right back into the lesson. So last week we left off on ischemic Stroke. What is it?"

" It is the most common type of stroke caused by arterial blockage. Which comes from either a clot Coming from another part of the body and traveling to the brain like a embolic stroke or a clot that forms inside the brain which is thrombotic." I spoked.

" The signs and symptoms usually includes sudden on set of speech difficulty, trouble understanding, altered mental status, vision problems, such as your Vision becomes blurry or decreases or unilateral weakness, Numbness,paralysis." Kia answered.

It's like me and Kia are the only one that interacted this classroom.

"Anybody can finish for me?" He looked around and nobody answered.

" I could piggyback off of kia, when she mentions vision problems she also forgets to mention diplopia. You can have a TIA which is transient Ischemic attack. Which is a warning sign for a stroke." Sarah added. " would she usually resolves in 24 hours."

***

it was the afternoon and everybody decided to just get lunch from the café.

I sat down with Jayda.

" now everybody wanna start worrying about the nigga." Jayda rolled her eyes. " if he kill his self so fucking what? What can we do about it now? The nigga been walking around depressed and fucking crazy out of his mind and shit. But now everybody is so fucking worried about his well-being if you guys were so worried about it when he was here you would've asked him. How do you sit back and watch someone treat people like shit and nobody had any questions about it? Please these Niggas just wanna be involved in something."

" and That is so true. Trey had a million friends around him and nobody knew him enough to know that he was really depressed. He was very miserable and that is one of the first signs of being fucking depressed." I added. " nobody was worried when the stuff was going on so I'm not even listening to nothing anybody else have to say. I just feel bad for the fact that everybody is trying to blame Kia. It's also weird that Rodney disappeared soon as all of this happened. We saw him one day since the rumor started he hasn't came back they need to be looking into him." She nodded.

" right that is just weird as shit that he just left and never came back."

"Wussup y'all." Cameron sat down. "How are you guys doing?"

"Good and yourself?"

" you seem very happy today? Did you get some?" Jayda asked with a goofy smile on her face.

" actually I did get some." She returned the smile and started squealing. "I think I love him."

"Who is it?"

"Bryon."

" Bryon? When did you guys get the chance to talk?" I asked.

" when you hoes was fucking your niggas I had to find me a niggas."

"I know that is right!" Jayda high fives her.

" I am not fucking Zha."

"What?" Jayda asked. "Why not?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

" and you got him hooked like that?" I shrugged.

Antonio sat at the table and Kha kept it pushing.

" I don't know but sometimes I want to."

"Then tell him that." Jayda shrugged. " I wish your ass was stop being so fucking scary."

"I am not scary."

"Yes you are." Carmen laughed.

"Forget y'all." I got up. "I going to sit with my man." I cheesed and stuck out my tongue and they laughed.

I walked over to the table and sat down infront if him.

"Hey baby." He smiled at me.

"I love when you call me that. It sounds so regular." I explained and he laughed. "Baby? I am your baby." I walked around the table and he held his hand and I grab it. I sat beside him.

"Come here." He grabbed my face and I leaned in and kissed him and pulled back. "Look at you getting bold." I laughed.

" I got sick of waiting for you to make the first move." I kissed him again and  he bit my lip and I gasped.

The way this man was kissing me made me want to lay back on this cafeteria table and spread my legs.

Zha POV

she want the dick.

The way she kissing me right now you cannot tell me otherwise.

I pulled away and she Took my bottom lip in between her teeth. I hissed.

" girl what you in heat." She shrugged.

"Maybe." I shook my head.

" you teasing right now 'cause we in a lunch room but soon as we would get back to the crib you not gonna be on none of that." She laughed.

" by time we get back to the house I'm gonna be talking about something else and then I'm gonna forget." We laughed. " honestly I'm down for anything."

I couldn't do anything but be proud in this moment. She is starting to find her voice and understand what she wants.

"Anything?"

"Yes." She bit her lip.

" what makes you so ready right now?"

" right now? Everything."