77

Dana POV

"Girl go the fuck head before you get beat the fuck up!" I waved some bitch off.

She trying to press Ri'Asia because Zhafir dubbed her ass. She better get her weird ass on somewhere.

"Who is even talking to you?"

" bitch if you talk to her, you talk to me. You trying to check her about a nigga that's hers. He dubbed you so what move the fuck on. because what is going to happen is you're gonna get beat the fuck up and you're still gonna be lonely tonight."

"Baby come on." Malika grabbed me.

" Lonely? Girl by I can have whatever nigga I want in that group."

" what?" We laughed.

" You're literally mad shit because that's exactly what you can't do." I frowned my face. " you are mad as fuck because her nigga don't want you. Malik I ain't gone fight her." I pushed him off.

" This wasn't even about you!"

" what did I just say five minutes ago? If you wanna yell, I can yell too!" I yelled. " Asia, swear to god if you don't punch this bitch in the face. don't let her play with you like that."

" This is nothing to fight about, I know my man is fine I can't get upset every time somebody-"

"Man..." I waved her off. " it's not about that anymore, he did his part and he let her know what the fuck it was. She decided to come over here while we are eating and make her presence known."

" Dana just relax." I kissed my teeth and I nodded.

"Baby it's alright." Malik rubbed my shoulder and soon as he let me go I ran over there and drop kick that bitch out her fucking chair.

"Dana!"

I stomped that bitch head into the fucking ground.

"Bitch." I socked that bitch right in her mouth and I started pounding that bitch fucking face. I want to break her fucking face.

She grabbed my hair and she started swinging and I went harder.

"Talk that shit now!"

It felt like we were fight for ever.

"Dana!" Malik snatched me off of her and picking her up to because she held onto my hair.

"Malik, if this bitch pull out my tape ins." I kicked and he put me down and I started swinging again and she was punching me in my back. "Bitch let me go."

"You stupid ass bitch!" She kept going and I went blow after blow in the this bitch face. "Ah!" She fell back down and snatched me down with her and I sit on top of her and punch her in her face.

"Let me go."

"Get off of me!"

" you have to let me go you dumb ass bitch." I snapped and punch her dumb ass again just for being a fuck idiot and she let go of my hair. "Bum ass bitch." I spit on her.

Ultimate disrespect, and I want her to know that I have no respect for her. Bum ass, nasty ass, thirsty ass bitch. I spit at bitches like her.

"Ou I should've mashed that bitch face into the floor." I punched the table and I try to go back over to her and Malik grabbed me. "Ou." I chuckled to myself, the adrenaline rush that I get from fighting it is like a drug of some sort.

That shit felt liberating.

"Yeah!" I yelled and I laughed, Malik look at me like I was crazy. "Fuck is she talking about?!" I was enjoyed.