51

Ri'asia POV

"Baby you can't just go and give that amazing show and then never go again. That church moves you, is something that you need." I explained.

" I do not need a church."

" everybody needs a little Jesus." He laughed.

" yeah you! You be sucking the soul out of a nigga on Saturday then wanna go to church on Sunday." I laughed and covered his mouth.

" shut up." He ran his hands through my wet and I just let the water fall as he held me.

I loved being in his arms. I feel so safe like nothing in the world could affect me or hurt me. So comfortable warmth from the shower water just made everything feel better

"You are so beautiful." He kissed my forehead.

"Thank you baby, I love you."

"I love you more." He kissed my cheek and then my shoulders. "What do you wanna do today?" I shrugged enjoy the feeling of him kissing on me.

"Have you talk to your grandma?"

"No." I laid my held on his chest.

This is my fucking favorite place to be. I am going to keep saying it because it's the truth. Being in his big strong arms is everything.

I kissed his chest.

After a little while longer we washed up and we got dress and we went out into the living room and Dana was here.

"Hey, Wussup?" Zhafir sat down and pulled me in his lap.

"Mom kicked me out so I came here."

"What why?" I asked as Jayda came into the living room.

" because I didn't want to be around her fucking boyfriend. He is so fucking lame. He does sit around on his ass and eat dad's money. Like you're a grown man, don't none of the men that I'm around including Antonio and Zhafir, none of them act like that. She lets this nigga control her and tell her whatever to fucking do and he don't even provide for her. She is miserable but want to keep pretending that she is happy. But you couldn't submit yourself to daddy and he is a real man." She frowned up her face. " he is so feminine all he do is sit around and fucking complain when I tell you the men in my life... I never seen no shit like that. I am not used to shit like that and it makes me uncomfortable. When I talk to him I feel like I'm talking to a female who is very Combatful and emotional."

" did you tell dad?" I asked and she shook her head.

" can I stay here?."

" on the couch?"

"She can say in your room, I'll go home." Zhafir offered.

"No." She shook her head. "Where is your house?" He laughed.

"It's in Philly."

"What does it look like? Are you clean?"

"I am-

" yeah he is very clean he actually got a problem." Antonio added. " if you go in his room do not flop down on his bed. Make sure you take your shoes off at the door and lined them up perfectly and hang your jacket up or your coat whatever you got, hang it up. Unless you me but I am me." We laughed