108

Dana POV

"I understand." I nodded.

"I am sorry I don't wanna upset you."

"No. I get it. Plus the baby shouldn't be flying. I will just go down there by myself."

"Ask Regina."

I have to go to the UK in a couple days and my dad cancelled on me last minute like always and i don't want to go by myself. My mom said no and Asia said no because Zhafir is going to be gone. Jayda and Antonio are gone. Carmen is back home. Regina has exams the day I leave. I am out the for a week, I don't want Malik to have to see my dress and I don't want to pull him from his championship training. He has worked so hard to finally get off the bench and he's the one that got them as far as they are. I don't want to ruin that for him. Maybe this is my fault for getting married now. I just wish I had a real mom, this is too much.

Maybe this is why Asia is scared to get married because the lack of support and togetherness in our family. This is to much.

"Yeah." She sighed. "I am sorry."

"It's fine, I'll asked Malik, I know he got championship and his so call balls deep time-" we laughed. "I don't know, I can do that. I will just push the date back father or go by myself." I shrugged. "Let me go get my man."

"Okay." She nodded.

I sat in my car and it really set in, I really hate my fucking family. My dad is iffy as fuck now and days. Catching him or getting in contact with him is the hardest shit in the world. The. He cancels last minute, inconsiderate as fuck. I know for sure he would never do this shit to Asia.

I have a fitting, the final fitting. I wanted that say yes to the dress moment but I am just going to do what I have to do.

"Hey beautiful." He walked up and hugged me tightly.

"Hey handsome. I missed you so much." I sighed.

"What is wrong?"he held me.

"My dad cancelled so now I have to go by myself."

"What? Just ask Asia."

"I did, you know if Zhafir not going she is not going."

"Isn't he gone with your pops?" I nodded. "So she rather sit in the house by herself?" I shrugged. "I wil-"

"You are finally going to the championship baby. You have been working so hard for this. You deserve it. I will go by myself."

"Ask my mom."

"Oh yeah."

"She will definitely go. The kids can go to my grandparents house. Matter fact let's go there now." He let me go.

"Okay."

"Come on baby, don't let this get you down." I nodded. "Do you wanna take a second to cry?"

"No... I don't know." I let out a slow deep breath and he pulled me in his arm and it felt so good to cry. "I hate everybody." 

"I know baby." He rubbed my back. "It's alright."

***

More Than ExpectedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara