91

Zhafir POV

"Yes." I laughed.

I decided to go out to this party with the guys. Jay and Bryon, Hassan and Kenny. 

"Bonnie is here." Hassan walked back over to us. "I spoke and she asked about you and I told her that you here and she said she would come see you," Kenny look petrified.

"I am not ready for that. I am not emotionally ready for that." I looked at Hassan shrugged and I chuckled.

She got this nigga down bad. He talked about her everyday. Talking about every other day, no he is still sick.

"Well get ready cause here she come." Hassan poked.

"You do the fucking mo- Bonnie..." we looked at her and she was actually gorgeous, from what Hassan said you we think she was some sort of ogre. She reminded of tinker bell.

"Hey Kendall." Her voice was sweet.

"Bonita." She stared at him and they went silent.

"Well I don't know if you remember-"

"Jasper." She gave him a hug. "Nice too see you again."

Jasper?

"Same to you, this is Zhafir, this is Bryon."

"Hello." she shook our hands and she turned her attention back to him and he was stuck in a trance. "What's on your mind?" She grabbed his arm.

"Umm... nothing I am chilling. Just watching people dance and shit."

"Bo!" Some nigga walked up.

"Who you?" Kenny stepped up. "You good?"

"Kendall relax." She giggled. "Hey how are you." She hugged him.

"Who your boy?" The nigga laughed.

"This is my boo." She wrapped her arm around Kenny.

"Oh okay, I didn't realize you and the homie was really done." He frowned.

"Yeah, he is with someone else, hopefully his baby mother. Well he been with other people which I am sure you knew. He's you best friend right?" He sighed. "Thanks for checking on me."

"Always, if you need something let me know." She nodded and he walked off.

"Who was that?"

"Nobody important. You are what's important. You done frontin on me?"

"I ain't front on you. I blink for two seconds you had your nigga. You played me."

"I would never do you like that baby." I ain't gone lie I was falling for the seduction.

What is she doing to me?

"Well that is how I felt." She nodded. "I can't do this."

"Baby let's just talk. Come on." he closed his eyes and shook his head and a sly smile dance on her lips. "You don't wanna talk to me? Why? Please? I miss you... baby let's go talk in private." He held out his hand and she smiled brightly and grabbed his hand and they walked off.

"You saw that shit. She got him wrapped around her finger. I can see the begging already. Shit... I might have to snake his ass. It felt like she was talking to me. She is bad temptation. Her eyes. She is dangerous. Seductive eyes on a cute face will always be dangerous." Hassan laughed. "He was gone start a big ass fight in here." I laughed. "She is prettier then I remember."

"It was freshmen year, everyone is prettier." Jay shrugged. "She was always pretty to me. She is funny and shit. We had a project together. Good girl. I love her voice." Jay sipped his drink.