49

Zhafir POV

"Come on man!" He yelled.

" Alyssa none of us is leaving here until we get our shit. So you decide whether you wanna die or you want to live is that simple. It's up to you." I shrugged.

" is that some type of trick fucking question. I want to live of course! I just don't have the money that you're asking for."

" listen we don't have time for this shit. You try to run game and you sound dumb as fuck where is the money?" Ant sighed.

"Kill him." Lenny shrugged. "I got the money."

I raise my gun and fired multiple times.

we grabbed the duffel bags and quickly ran out the building. We had to slow down because it was people outside and we had to make it not as noticeable as it already was.

" meet me at my condo."

" Okay, I am going to change my clothes and shit." He nodded.

We put the duffel bags in his trunk and me and Ant hopped in my car and was out.

After about a 2 Hour Drive we pulled up to the girls place. I realize I had gun powder all over my hands.

"Shit." We hopped out and we made our way up and Ant knocked on the door.

"Hey y'all." Carmen opened the door.

"Wussup." We said in unison.

we walked into the living room and the girls were talking.

"Camille come here." She hopes up and followed me. "I need you to piss on my hands." She frown up her face.

"What?" She walked into the bathroom and I follow. "Is this like a new kink of yours because I don't got time for this shit."

"No." I laughed. "Gun powder baby, it cleans it."

"Why don't you just piss on your own hands?"

"Why is it so much back talk." She looked at me like I lost my damn mind. "Sike but come on."

"How do you do this? Ew Zha no... I can't." She shook her head. "Ew ew ew."

"Come on, stop playing."

"Baby we are getting to comfortable." I laughed. "Ew... wait... okay so how?"

"Step in the tub."

"I don't have to pee." I sighed. "Okay okay come on." She took of her pants.

After doing what we had to do, I hopped in the shower. When I got out she had all my clothes laid out.

What the fuck.

"Ri'asia!"

"Yes baby." She walked in.

"What is this?"

"I ironed them for you." I gave her the side eye. " don't give me that look. You lucky that I did this don't get used to it." She walked out the room.

"Why is your pee so hot babe?" She laughed loudly and she stormed back in the room.

" shut up we said we will never speak on that again. I'ma tell everybody that you have a golden shower fetish." I laughed deeply. " it's getting to the point where I am just too classy for this relationship. That is beneath me and I'm never doing it again." We laughed and I pulled her in to my arms and hugged her.

"I love you baby." She laughed softly.

"I love you too."

"Quickie."