57

Ri'asia POV

"I am not talking to him because he is pissing me the fuck off. He is not answering my text. I will pop up on that ass, I am trying to be cool because it's to early to be crazy but I can't help it!" Dana complained over the phone. "He got mad at me because I was texting someone else like what... we are not together." She bopped her gum like she always did when she was stressing.

"So what is going on with you two?"

I ain't seen Antonio or Zhafir or my dad since last night. They called us and said they were on their way so long ago.

I think they had drove some hours out and I just don't understand we we can station closer to their destination.

"I like him, he is in college tho. I don't have time for that." I sighed.

"Malik is a good kid all he do is go to school and got Zha's house. He is into sports in shit but you have every right to feel how you feel. I used to think the same way about Trey and I was right. Just take things slow."

"This is no more chance, I hate him."

"You are so dramatic." She sighed.

"I am finna go whoop his ass because he just read my shit and ain't answer. I tried and I can't." I heard shuffling.

"Don't do that , you are finna go to dads house. You are to close for comfort."

"He is mad because I was was talking to a friend, do you know that he had the nerve to hang up on me? That was already pushing it, I will kick his ass. I am taking your car."

"Dana you are crazy, you can not act like this. Trust me I know from experience, plus you guys aren't even together."

"Fuck that!" She FaceTimed me and I answered. I saw that she was in my car. I watch her drive over to the guys dorm.

Somebody knock on the door and I made my way out the room and opened the door.

"Hey baby girl." I hugged my dad and Antonio walked in and hugged him and Zhafir pulled me out in the hallway and kissed me.

"Hey baby."

"I missed you so much." He kissed me again.

"I missed you more I was worried."

"I love you." He kissed me roughly and I moaned into his mouth.

"Wait." I pushed him back and he laughed. "I love you too."

"The fuck is y'all doing?" My dad yelled and I wiped my face and made my way in the house.

"Nothing he is playing to much." I flopped down beside my dad and I remembered I was on the phone.

"Bryon get out my way." I heard Dana yell.

"Dana relax, what is going on?"

Dana POV

I walked over to Malik room and I twisted the knob and it was locked I knocked on the door and I heard shuffling.

"Dana calm down." I heard Ri'asia.

"I am calm, I am relax. I am chilling. I am vibing." I knocked again.

"Dad you daughter is over there trying to fight that boy."

"Shut the fuck up." I snapped. "Malik come on now.0

"Who?"

"Malik."

"Why?"

"Because she is crazy. Jayda, Dana trying to fight Malik."

"Why?"