68

Zhafir POV

"Stop complaining about everything I fucking do. That shit is getting annoying." I sighed and Ri'asia shrugged.

"Well-"

"Well nothing, sit back and relax. You are doing way to much today and if I even give you half of this energy I am wrong." I rubbed her back.

"You never even get mad at me so what are you talking about. I am not doing anything."

"Okay." I kissed the side of head.

"I just want-"

"Nothing cause you not getting anything." I grabbed her hand and pulled her close to me. "You are really testing me."

"Get off of me." She pushed me. "I am hungry." She pouted and she look so beautiful.

"You are acting like rotten milk right now."

"Stop, I am not spoiled." She whined and that shit throw all my patience out the fucking window. That shit annoyed the fuck out of me.

"Shut up you are getting on my nerves." I said flatly and she huffed and folded her arms.

"Get off me." I let her go and she gasped and I just had to step back and take a breather because, I really didn't know what the fuck she wanted from me.

" baby..." I grabbed both side of her face and made her look me in my eyes. "Listen to me when I say this, we are not doing this today. We are going to have a good day today. Baby you're gonna act like you got some sense. All attitude shit, cut it now."

"I don't ha-" I kissed her.

"Now." She nodded, I kissed her again.

Today we decided to just get out of the house. I spent the last three days getting their house together. Dana and Malik help me but they were mostly playing around and just overall being in the way.

Straightening up their house was beneficial for everybody, but especially Antonio. I just feel like he is forming into a different person now. He isn't as happy and as fun as he used to be, which is understandable. he hates that he has to go through this, he hates physical therapy, but he is slowly getting better. He isn't seeing the glass half full he seeing it as half empty.

I go to Houston next week with Lenny. Well in about three or four days. He wants us to bring the girls. I don't know how I feel about that because usually our business in Houston is risky. He just be wanting to bring them so we don't follow him around everywhere. He think he's Slink.

"I am sorry baby." She grabbed my hand again.

"We'll see."

"What?" She kissed the back of my hand.

"It's fine. This would look great on you." I point the the Gucci shirt.

"Oversized?"

"No." I shook my head and she laughed.

"Maybe some bike shorts and a matching bra, skims." She tried to convince.

"You have that on right now and you look amazing. Just regular sized tho, They got the purse you been looking for." I pointed and she squealed and ran over and I called someone to help.

"Look baby." She modeled it and I couldn't stop myself from admiring her beauty.

She is so adorable, so gorgeous. She had the cutest baby face in the world. So fucking cute. then she does this thing with her eyes when she wants some thing that will always make me weak.

"See if they got the shoes."

"I want some Balencis too."  I nodded.

"They probably have them at Saks we can go there tomorrow." She smiled and nodded.