123

Asia POV

"I know. This is cute."

"Get it." He shrugged. "What ever you want." He put his arm around my neck.

"Awe baby. Whatever I want?" I looked up at him and he kissed me.

"Yes. Whatever you want." He kissed me again and I smiled and he chuckled. "But let's speed this up, I gotta get to work and you have to get your daughter." He picked up a shirt and handed it to me.

"I know I know."

it's been a month since everything has happened. I haven't seen him or Jayda, we have been swapping the baby back-and-forth through Antonio.

Honestly I knew he would be upset, but I kind of figured that he would understand being as though we weren't together. In the beginning, when we weren't together, he was doing anything to any and everybody. But we weren't together and I couldn't say anything. He's been flirting with bitches, he says is not, but if you are constantly smiling and talking to a bitch, they take it as flirting. I do I know he didn't fuck someone.

"Okay so I will come get you after work." I nodded and he kissed me. "We going out tonight so be dressed, nice." I nodded.

"Okay." He got out and opened my door and helped me out. "See you tonight baby."

"You sure will." He kissed my forehead.

I went in the house and put all the clothes on my bed and from that I just decided what I was going to wear tonight because I don't feel like going through my closet. Even though I feel like that's very tacky and it makes it seem like you didn't have clothes until he bought your clothes... I honestly don't care.

After getting in the shower again, and making sure I was good, I have my car in my way over to the guys house. Right now they are trying to move out and do their own separate thing that's good for them. I would've never thought that Antonio would've left his side.

I pulled up and Zhafir was sitting on the step smoking. He hasn't smoked in a long time. I haven't seen him in forever it feels like.

"No I am just sitting here." He sighed. "Si please don't piss me off right now. I don't feel like talking. Because I can." He looked up at me and got up and went in the house.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"Fuck you too. I don't give a fuck. I am not mean, you are playing and I don't have time for the bullshit. Seriously." He frowned and he handed me the diaper bag and he carried her and the stroller to the car. "Okay that is great and I am proud of you. No I am-" he laughed. "Because you playing." He opened the back door and put her in the car seat. "You are obsessed girl... no... that is you."

This is the problem their little obsession with eachother. She seemed genuinely but the heart wants what it wants. I know how Zhafir is and I honestly and forcing myself to move on.

"I am putting her in the car, her mom is here. No. Because you are ugly. I am playing... awe get out your feeling, you are beautiful." I don't know why but that hurt my feelings. "Okay baby, daddy love you so much. I love you so much. So much pickle. FaceTime me." He stepped back and answered in and put it on Ri'ja.

"Hey Pick. You looks so cute. Oh my goodness. She is sleepy."

"She was sleep when I put her in there."

"Okay I have to go." I spoke up and he made sure she was secure and closed the door and I popped the trunk and he put the car seat in and he walk best me. "Really you are not going to speak to me at all."

" just ate, she still tired, she takes Similac now. Mix it with cereal, not real cereal to cereal that's in her bag." He sat back down on the porch.

" Zhafir, we have to build a better relationship. We have a daughter together for the rest of our lives."